2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

SteveKing

Alright. So at long last the lineup is set. Clarkson, Mychan, Meyers and Tahtinen depart - Salters, Doucet, Kurca and Hervato come in. Definitely an increase in offensive production and foot speed which is a nod to the larger ice surface that we'll be moving into mid year. Not a big drop in size and toughness either considering that Mr. Salters would be one of the toughest guys in the league.

All in all a very successful offseason for Lordo, Todd and Franny in my eyes. The beauty of sports is that you never really know how it will play out until the boys are actually on the ice but we're certainly sitting in an enviable position with the amount of high end skill we have on the team as well as the proven chemistry that the group showed last year. In addition to being top talents, each of the four new players has a stellar reputation as being a top person in the locker room and away from the arena.

Now let's drop the puck!!!

d20

Steve,
You ,kelly,brian and craig are the reason we have the chance to sign these players and get Franny and Lordo to get our club back to where it was all those years ago,all of us fans cant thank you enough you really have been superb in what you have done for the whole club and especially us fans not only that the way you are all so approachable and even coming on here to chat is fantastic our #CALGARY4 ,I have no doubt we will be stronger this year and just by going on last year we have another great season to look forward to which also includes moving into the new rink ,which is going to be superb ,cant wait for the puck to drop now ..LETS ROCK THEDIFF" , LETS GO DEVILS .

#CALGARY4 - THANK YOU

mazza03

d20 said:
Steve,
You ,kelly,brian and craig are the reason we have the chance to sign these players and get Franny and Lordo to get our club back to where it was all those years ago,all of us fans cant thank you enough you really have been superb in what you have done for the whole club and especially us fans not only that the way you are all so approachable and even coming on here to chat is fantastic our #CALGARY4 ,I have no doubt we will be stronger this year and just by going on last year we have another great season to look forward to which also includes moving into the new rink ,which is going to be superb ,cant wait for the puck to drop now ..LETS ROCK THEDIFF" , LETS GO DEVILS .

#CALGARY4 - THANK YOU
+1

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

SteveKing said:
Alright. So at long last the lineup is set. Clarkson, Mychan, Meyers and Tahtinen depart - Salters, Doucet, Kurca and Hervato come in. Definitely an increase in offensive production and foot speed which is a nod to the larger ice surface that we'll be moving into mid year. Not a big drop in size and toughness either considering that Mr. Salters would be one of the toughest guys in the league.

All in all a very successful offseason for Lordo, Todd and Franny in my eyes. The beauty of sports is that you never really know how it will play out until the boys are actually on the ice but we're certainly sitting in an enviable position with the amount of high end skill we have on the team as well as the proven chemistry that the group showed last year. In addition to being top talents, each of the four new players has a stellar reputation as being a top person in the locker room and away from the arena.

drop it tonight! Drop it tonight!

Even with all the shorty quickies this year we have plenty of tough guys with skill to step up and ensure honesty from other teams

Only thing left now is the launch of the new shirts - unless we stick with the wonderful ones from last year [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Hope#35

Devil_Abroad said:
SteveKing said:

Even with all the shorty quickies this year we have plenty of tough guys with skill to step up and ensure honesty from other teams

Only thing left now is the launch of the new shirts - unless we stick with the wonderful ones from last year [emoji3]

And hopefully a new prime sponsor... Sounds like TK is working on something according to the Wales Online interview, let's hope it comes off!

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Have Hope#35 said:
Devil_Abroad said:
SteveKing said:

And hopefully a new prime sponsor... Sounds like TK is working on something according to the Wales Online interview, let's hope it comes off!
TK, owners, and players deserve a huge sponsor for the investment, product, and a great experience they bring on game night - hope they catch a good one

A touch of flu? I was going to say Carl must be getting acclimatising to the Welsh summer but i think he's been in our green and pleasant land all through the off-season. Sounds like a great performance tonight. Looking forward to my seeing the guys in action. Will it be the Panthers first up or the Clan..... Or both??.... Tickets please. :D