2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Gaz G

devilish23 said:
brad voth bk next season

a update on his facebook

Brad Voth

| A fantastic season run, 22 consecutive wins on our record history...We'll just have to bring all of the trophys home next season!!

maybe a clue???
Nothing of the sort written on his facebook page.

ASHIPP

The Cage forum is reporting that Jeremy Van Hoof, their last signing last season, is signing for the Devils. Allegedly this came directly from fans' conversation with said player........but these rumours usually do!

ASHIPP said:
The Cage forum is reporting that Jeremy Van Hoof, their last signing last season, is signing for the Devils. Allegedly this came directly from fans' conversation with said player........but these rumours usually do!
Didn't He Not Get Any Ice Time What So Ever Except When He Came On For Warm Up?

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
ASHIPP said:
Didn't He Not Get Any Ice Time What So Ever Except When He Came On For Warm Up?
Still don't think he's fully fit

Brian Ball said:
well theres two of the imports i knew was leaving. finnerty to be the ohter? :(
I'm not so sure about Finnerty. I heard along the grapevine that Jonno wanted to come back to Cardiff so that he could play alongside Finner. It is possible that they both go to Coventry but I'm hoping that it'll be more likely that Finner will stay and if need be, Jonno will come here. I wouldn't really like to lose Finner to be honest.

Also heard on the weekend that Dan Welch could be coming to Cardiff.

Another thing I heard is that the majority of the brits have already been signed so Im hoping that that means that Sam Smith, Phil Hill and Stevie are all staying put! :)

I would more than happily let Mark Richardson go though. I've been quite disappointed by him all season.

Gaz G said:
devilish23 said:
brad voth bk next season

a update on his facebook

Brad Voth

| A fantastic season run, 22 consecutive wins on our record history...We'll just have to bring all of the trophys home next season!!

maybe a clue???
Nothing of the sort written on his facebook page.
Sadly it was deleted, but I read this too !

Koop11

hockeyrocker26 said:
Brian Ball said:
I would more than happily let Mark Richardson go though. I've been quite disappointed by him all season.
Are you serious? For me, Mark Richardson is the most reliable defenseman we have; especially in a very offensive style team we had this season. If you're looking at reliability, composure, a puck carrier and a disciplined defenseman, then look no further than Mark Richardson.

Also, we have to bare in mind the lack of quality Brits out there. Even more so the lack of quality British defenseman.

Mark Richardson would be the first Brit I'd re-sign.

Koop11 said:
hockeyrocker26 said:
Brian Ball said:
Are you serious? For me, Mark Richardson is the most reliable defenseman we have; especially in a very offensive style team we had this season. If you're looking at reliability, composure, a puck carrier and a disciplined defenseman, then look no further than Mark Richardson.

Also, we have to bare in mind the lack of quality Brits out there. Even more so the lack of quality British defenseman.

Was thinking the exact same thing, been brilliant all season.

Probably the most underrated player we have, really hope he's back next year

wildthing74

Koop11 said:
hockeyrocker26 said:
Brian Ball said:

Spot on Koop.I was hoping he would be the first player signed last year even over the imports as top end Brit D men are worth their weight in gold as they just aren't around.So glad he is on a 2 year deal and he would be the first guy I would want back this year too.

Koop11 said:
hockeyrocker26 said:
Brian Ball said:

Totally agree - Mark has been excellent - before and after his injury. He along with the Smith brothers are just relaible and efficient, throwing bodies in front of the puck. Not huge, physical players but more than capable of breaking down the opponents. #17 would be first of the Brits on my team sheet...