2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Budgie said:
recent press release about new rink is a cover and PI not going to build, but will be funded/built by A.N.Other :idea: :idea:
Unfortunately A.N.Other wasnt available for a P.R. statement the day the rink story went to press 2 weeks ago :idea: :lol: :lol:

brad voth bk next season

a update on his facebook

Brad Voth

| A fantastic season run, 22 consecutive wins on our record history...We'll just have to bring all of the trophys home next season!!

maybe a clue???

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #60
Of the 3 names mentioned, i'd really rather not lose Matzka. We're in a fortunate position I guess that Weller is far too good for this league and so we won't have to play against him next season (hopefully anyway) :)

Finnerty has been a good signing, but Adams did show this season that his recruitment works and i'm sure an equally good player can be found out there somewhere.

Matzka on the other hand seems to have been a real find, looking at the stats he's hit 97points this season but there's not been a great many posts about him or Birbraer on here because of Pelles rather outstanding ability, but we've seen the best points total from Birbraer for us this season and I suspect that's down to Pelle and Matzka...

If we could somehow find a way to keep hold of the entire first line, i'd be slightly please :)

Chris.