10/11 Rumours thread - Entirely truthful 10% of the time...

Tad#

Danny Stewart to Braehead clan
Fraser Filipic to Coventry blaze
Tyson Teplisky out of retirement and back to Cardiff devils

There maybe some truth in the danny Stewart to braehead cause of Calder, the rest I don't buy.

Tad# said:
Now that is a rumour I do like ;)
Although, I thought he managed to land himself a really good job with Bauer? :roll:

People seem to think Voth is definitely signing for the steelers :shock:
Osaer to steelers
Finnerty to steelers
Domish to steelers
Ash Tait to steelers
Towe to steelers
Also heard M Richardson to blaze
Myers to stay in America
Jarvis to panthers :cry:
Colt King to devils
Chris McAllister to devils/nottingham
Steve Makway to devils
Doug Maciver to devils

Russky

People seem to think Voth is definitely signing for the steelers
I would be very surprised if this was the case. He knows how we despise the steelers here and how such an act would be regarded as an act of pure treason amongst the Devils, I cannot believe he would do such a thing and betray such devoted fans and supporters of the Devils!

Diafol

Russky said:
I would be very surprised if this was the case. He knows how we despise the steelers here and how such an act would be regarded as an act of pure treason amongst the Devils, I cannot believe he would do such a thing and betray such devoted fans and supporters of the Devils!
That didn't stop Jono did it ? :lol:

Just got back and can't believe that so many players are rumoured to be leaving!

Can't blame Ben for leaving as he is desperate for ice time and I feel that he along with Hayes and Symonds would have done better than one or three or more top names!

Fingers crossed that Jarvis stays as the quiet D man is awsome and we would be only half a team without him

Great weekend and met some great people (most of them from Belfast)

Tad# said:
Danny Stewart to Braehead clan
Fraser Filipic to Coventry blaze

There maybe some truth in the danny Stewart to braehead cause of Calder, the rest I don't buy.
Filipic has some serious pim's for a middleweight. Not sure Thommo would be to impressed with his points though.

Russky

Diafol said:
Russky said:
That didn't stop Jono did it ? :lol:
No but I think Jono needed a move, unfortunately he went to the squeelers!

Diafol

Russky said:
Diafol you are starting to feel the pace of a heavy weekend and a long drive home!
Hey it could be worse, my son and nephew (12 and 14) are still picking their tongues up off the floor after going to Hooters on Friday night :eek: :lol:

Back on topic, the only rumours I heard this weekend were Matt Myers to the Devils and also Crosby... Bing not Sidney :lol:

Also bumped into G and half the team after we left the arena on Saturday evening, with Phil Osaer in tow.

DevilDom

Diafol said:
Russky said:
Diafol you are starting to feel the pace of a heavy weekend and a long drive home!
Hey it could be worse, my son and nephew (12 and 14) are still picking their tongues up off the floor after going to Hooters on Friday night :eek: :lol:

Back on topic, the only rumours I heard this weekend were Matt Myers to the Devils and also Crosby... Bing not Sidney :lol:

Also bumped into G and half the team after we left the arena on Saturday evening, with Phil Osaer in tow.
I believe Phil Osaer is good friends with Brad and Ryan before that becomes a rumour!

Diafol

DevilDom said:
Diafol said:
Russky said:

I believe Phil Osaer is good friends with Brad and Ryan before that becomes a rumour!
Sorry, didn't really mean to make that one a rumour...especially as Stevie was part of the entourage :lol: I have heard Osaer is going to the Steelers though :eek:

Finny said:
It does appear the Wagecap has been scrapped. In which case expect Bob to do his usual trick of spend as much money as possible in the hope it brings the fans back.
Which could give the Brad to Steelers rumours a lot more credibility. I dread to think how much he has been offered to move to them.

Why would Brad go and work for a bloke who docked his wages over the Dagenais incident, and down here we had a whip round to pay his wages. Steelers haven t got enough fans for that, and they are Yorkshiremen, notoriously tight with their brass.

Russky

Diafol said:
And putting their eyes back in their heads no doubt!

Personally I think the Devils should put an enforceable loyalty clause in all the players contracts forbidding them joining the Blaze/Steelers or the Panthers for a least ten years after leaving the Devils!

Doesn't matter how long Vother has played here and how muchthe fans love him. He is a professional player and has a job to do whilst getting the most money for his trade.

I work for a big company and I get on great with everyone there and the customers are great but if a competitor called and said I could do the same job for more money I would be gone in a shot!

Let's not confuse business and personal feelings. Ever thought that after he demotion from Captain this year he doesn't wabt to return or isn't wanted to return!?!

Tad#

No disrepect meant by this but I can't see other clubs lining up to offer him a contract. He's heading towards the end of his career now, every team knows how he plays and the officials in the league always target him to send off. He's racks up far to many penaties for the devils and most teams tend to stay away from that sort of player nowadays. Sure every team needs a big menacing player like mcmarrow and knights but there's a limit which voth tends to cross to many times.