Search results

1. G

Fantasy NHL

Hi Got a few spots open in a ESPN fantasy hockey league if anyone's interested? Its a head to head league, 12 teams, 2 divisions. Teams made up of 12 F, 6D, 1G and 5 on the bench. 22 game weeks (daily roster changes),, top 4 teams go through to the playoffs. Live draft will take place next...
  2. G

semi-final webcast

Anyone know if the Semi-final is being shown online anywhere ? Cheers
  3. G

Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL?

Seems the NHL have sold the european media rights to a distribution company. Concern is growing that as ESPN America have removed all NHL references from their website they will not bid for the contract. What this means for ESPN Player is anyone's guess. Really hope its not a return to the bad...
  4. G

NHL 24/7 DVD?

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a copy of the Nhl 24/7 series on DVD if anyone has one. Streaming is a no go for me due to having a pants connection. Anybody that has one get in touch!
  5. G

Sheffield away jan 12

I've got a week off work in jan and am thinking of going up for the midweek Sheffield game. Has anyone ever been up there?is this game likely to be at Ice Sheffield rather than Sheffield Arena? The steelers site is down so that's extemely unhelpful!
  6. G

Upcoming NHL season

Is there anyone here excited about the upcoming new season? Personally I cannot wait! Who does everyone fancy to make it all the way? I'd love to see Montreal go one better and get to the Stanley cup finals but last years run was a true miracle, the way they disposed of Pittsburgh and Washington...
  7. G

Devils newbie practicalities

Planning my first devils visit in 10 odd years for the first league game on Sept 4, I have a couple of questions if that's ok - am undecided on whether to drive up from west Wales for the game or get the train and make a day of it with a bit of food and shopping in Cardiff. Never been to the...
  8. G

NHL DVDs

Anyone know where I can buy NHL match DVDs that work on UK dvd players (region 2). I wanna buy some of the Canadiens playoff matches. Any help appreciated
  9. G

Match tickets

Anybody know why we can't buy individual match tickets online yet? There was a countdown on the official site until tickets went on sale, that has now passed and there are plenty of links that say 'buy tickets here', but then you get transferred to the ticketable website that says no events on...
  10. G

Belfast to play NHL team?

Did anyone else see the announcement on NHL.com (in the section about Bettman's state of the league annual meeting last wk) that an NHL team will be playing in Belfast in a pre season exhibition match this summer ? Apparently the Boston Globe have reported that the match up will be Belfast...
  11. G

Newbie Devils questions

Hi guys and gals, I'm a massive hockey fan living in Llanelli and have a few queries I'd like to address on the devils in general if that's ok. I'll be honest and say that whilst I'm a huge Montreal Canadiens fan, in the last ten years I haven't really been interested in my 'local' team in...