Search results

1. H

Playoff final tickets

When do they go on sale? I thought it was yesterday?
  2. H

Play-off qualifier match. Home game.

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone knew what day the play-off match is likely to be at home in the big blue tent? If it will be the Saturday night or the Sunday night? If someone could let me know, that would be great. Thank you.
  3. H

Brennan Turner

I might be throwing myself in the deep end a bit here. But I just had to say something about this. How is Turner a hockey player? He made countless mistakes last night. I think he fell over at least 15 times. His stick handling was awful! He got in the way of his team mates and it seemed to me...
  4. H

Play-off Tickets

Hi, I was just wondering when the Play-off weekend tickets will be avaliable to pick up? Thank you.
  5. H

Play-off Final Weekend 2012 Tickets.

Hey guys. Just wondered if anyone knew when the play-off tickets go on sale this year? and also does anyone know what block the devils fans are going to be in? Looked everywhere on the interenet and can't find anything about it. Thank you!! :D
  6. H

Play-off weekend 2012

What dates are the play-offs next year?
  7. H

Play-off weekend anyone driving?

Hey guys. Was just wondering if anyone was driving up on the Saturday morning and coming back on the Monday that has 2 spare seats in their car? If anyone could let ne know asap. That would be great. Thank you.
  8. H

Play-off Ticket Collection

Are we able to pick up our play-off tickets at the match against hull this sunday?
  9. H

Direct Debit Payments

Hi Guys. I was just wondering if anyone has had there direct debit payment taken for this month?
  10. H

Current ice pad.

Well, from being at the match last night. I thought the ice pad was shocking. With there being a few delays for ice to be fixed. I was just wondering, why has the ice not been re-done for the upcoming season? South Wales Echo are new sponser for the devils, yet there are Freshbaked signs still...
  11. H

Direct Debit Payments

Hi Guys. Just wondering has anyone had their direct debit payment taken out for this month (July) for their season tickets?? Just haven't had mine taken out and wondered how long it might take?? Thanks Guys.
  12. H

Season Ticket Direct Debits

Hi Guys. I was just wondering, has anyone had any money taken off them for this months season ticket payment?? I was ment to have mine taken the 1st of May. But i'm still waiting for it to be taken from me. Not sure what to do. Thanks Guys. :)
  13. H

Challange Cup Final 2006 DVD

Hi guys. I was just wondering if anyone knew if I could still get a DVD copy of this match. After searching the house everywhere my DVD seems to have gone!! If someone could let me know, that would be great. Thanks.
  14. H

Matt Towe

Does anyone know why he didn't play till the 3rd period in yesterday nights game against Belfast?
  15. H

Tonights Game (Coventry)

Hi all. Just wondered if anyone knew is tonights game is a season ticket match?? I know it's a cup game, but not sure if it is included in the season ticket?? If someone could let me know that would be great. Thank you. :)