Play-off Final Weekend 2012 Tickets.

Thread starter #1
Hey guys.

Just wondered if anyone knew when the play-off tickets go on sale this year? and also does anyone know what block the devils fans are going to be in?
Looked everywhere on the interenet and can't find anything about it.

Thank you!! :D

Ger-Devils

Normally go on sale next month. Not confirmed on which teams will be sat where but hopefully we get the blocks we had last year.

Prefer it to sitting halfway

Can anyone confirm the dates? I think it's Easter Weekend Sat 7th and Sun 8th April, just want to check before I book accommodation. Thanks.

drainage

draig-goch said:
Can anyone confirm the dates? I think it's Easter Weekend Sat 7th and Sun 8th April, just want to check before I book accommodation. Thanks.
Thats what I have been told but planning on going with the tour bus so not doing my own booking !! :D

Thanks for all this. EIHL confirmed dates, so all systems go.

Any idea when the tickets are on sale? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Ger-Devils

helloimclaire said:
The elite league website now has more details for the play-off finals

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/play-offs- ... ls-p175407

Pretty excited for it, looks like we've got the centre blocks behind the team benches as well. I don't know if that's the same as last year. Definitely going to try and make it even if we don't make it to the weekend.
Behind the net again for us. Centre blocks for Sheffield and Panthers

rocketbob

I was wondering, as a freshly exiled Devils fan (based in Newcastle), if it is likely to be possible to get seats in the Devils section for the playoffs (i.e. purchase through the club) if I can't get to Cardiff to pick up tickets?

Ger-Devils said:
helloimclaire said:
The elite league website now has more details for the play-off finals

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/play-offs- ... ls-p175407

Pretty excited for it, looks like we've got the centre blocks behind the team benches as well. I don't know if that's the same as last year. Definitely going to try and make it even if we don't make it to the weekend.
Behind the net again for us. Centre blocks for Sheffield and Panthers
My bad, my mental picture of the rink went wonky. Nice long view of the ice though! :D

Decisions, decisions - I've been thinking most of the season I might wait to see if we get there this season before purchasing. However, I'll probably won't be able to resist when they announce details at the rink - presumably more information at Steelers game on Wednesday I guess.

Me again. Just seen dates for ticket sales according to EIHL. Early bird Wed 18th Jan to Sun 26 Feb, general sale from 9th March.

Could we have some info before they go on sale as to how we get them (as last year, from stand by skate hire?) and when (this coming Wednesday?). Some of us have to pick'n'choose which matches we go to, & I'd like to go to the first when the tickets are on sale. Bit cheeky I know, but if you don't ask you don't get! ;)

I would be surprised if the tickets were on sale this Wednesday, we haven't had any details and the people who organise it are in Scotland. As soon as details are available I'm sure the club will share them and CDSL will post any information they have as soon as possible.

shoes_off said:
Can anyone confirm when the tickets will be available to buy through the CDSL?
We haven't received any information witn regards to the playoff tickets yet. As soon as we know when the tickets will be available we will post it here, on Twitter (@CDSL_Info) and facebook/CDSL.Info.