2. S

The Number 24

Ed Patrerson
  3. S

Off-Season Quiz No. 1

Pope, Morrissette, Myers, Louis, Bowns
  4. S

EIHL Predictions ......

1. Panthers 2. Giants 3. Storm 4. Devils 5. Flames 6. Flyers 7. Steelers 8. Clan 9.Blaze 10 . Stars 11. Lightning
  5. S

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Was it ever the Devils plan to sign a power forward?As we know in recent weeks Hervato and Russell have both pulled out of deals, if they hadn't our squad would be complete other than a possible spare import or another Brit. I get the impression we are going for four offensive forward lines, and...
  6. S

FIVE Match ban for Marsh

Looks very similar to Keefe's hit on Conboy, deserves a ban but sure Keefe got less!!
  7. S

Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday 25th Oct 2015 - 6pm - Chat/Updat

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday 25th Oct 2015 - 6pm - Chat/U Having watched last nights game and the obvious difference between this years team and last years, I can't help but think the one player we are really missing is Matthew Myers. He is so good at winning face offs which immediately puts...
  8. S

Who has impressed you the most so far this season ?

Thank you, it's not only me thinking the same about Hendrikx!! Agree with you 100 %
  9. S

Mark Smith

Noticed last weekend that Mark Smith was stood in the main entrance and appeared to be working on the VIP desk and giving out tickets etc, also he appeared to be wearing a suit and tie similar to Franny and Jamie Elson. Was just wondering if anyone knows his role within the club, if any? Mark...
  10. S

Event @ BBT

I imagine we'll soon find out, but I think with all the players out of last years roster, he's one I feel we can and should upgrade on. I can see your point of view... Wasn't he Winner of Fans Favourite though!? Will the club get rid of Fans Favourite if he wants to stay? Mychan, Markku, Marsh...
  11. S

Season Ticket Renewal

We have just done ours today and added the £10 to the £100 deposit
  12. S

A little Cardiff Devils Sweetener

StevenBletsoe Sorry for the above negative post on your thread but fed up of certain individuals continually putting negative posts on what is positive news. Well done to you, your wife and company for sponsoring the Cardiff Devils, hopefully it will be an arrangement which works well for all...
  13. S

A little Cardiff Devils Sweetener

+1 Out of interest do you go on every other clubs websites and bore the death out of there fans too?? Fed up of your constant negative posts, I come on here to read posts about my club, with opinions and discussions provided by true Devils fans, if I wanted to read about Tommy Muir or Fife...
  14. S

The structure for next year

Haddad - Culligan - Walton Mychan - Martin - Lord Morrissette - Myers - Clarkson But who knows, so many options, maybe Culligan and Martin to swap lines??
  15. S

Thank you Max

Thank you Max for being such a loyal servant to the Devils. This guy has stuck by us through thick and thin and with the club now going in the right direction it would have been great to reward him for his commitment to the club. Hopefully there will be a role somewhere within the organisation...
  16. S

Macrae retires??

According to Simmsey twitter feed Stu has retired!! If true good luck to a great player and leader of the Devils. Yet again Simmsey posts it before the player makes the announcement himself!!
  17. S

Ben to Clan

As a season ticket holder for the last four years, I really feel for those who have parted with there money for next season. Who is next, Richie to Sheffield, Myers to Nottingham/Telford, Batch to Braehead, Faulkner, Lord, Kurka, Marsh, Plumton all said to be moving on. What exactly are all...
  18. S

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

I agree with Sheincar, definitely going to be keeping hold of my money this season before deciding whether to renew, an increase of over 10 % for an on ice product which has in all honesty been pretty poor this season, no news on any player recruitment, even the announcement of the coach we now...
  19. S

Blight to Steelers

What an absolute master stroke from our current owners!! Give away your highest points scorer to one of your biggest rivals, if as people say Blighter loved Cardiff then this can only be a Devils management decision. I guess we all know what's gonna come next, Cant imagine his best mates...