Search results

1. N

Continental cup

Same here. Flight out brought forward. Flight back brought forward and then cancelled, now moved on to a later flight!
  2. N

3rd August

No mention of any ST Jersey so assume not. Weren't sure how many orders they took but saw plenty of people trying new jerseys on
  3. N

3rd August

Logo and shoulder image is embroidered on the 'pro' shirt
  4. N

3rd August

Muted in my opinion
  5. N

Belfast away in march

Check out the Premier Inn Cathedral Quarter. Airport bus will stop with a 5 min walk to hotel. Hotel is 10mins walk from Arena and right in the centre near all bars, restaurants etc
  6. N

Continental cup final round

Anyone flying from Bristol to Paris Orly on the Thursday and coming back on the Monday??
  7. N

Not much use i know but I used booking.com this morning with credit card and had no issues
  8. N

3 of us flying into Paris Orly from Bristol on Thursday and getting the TGV down to Angers. Coming back on Monday morning
  9. N

Clan Vs Devils - League - 22nd Oct 22 - 19.00 FO

I'm going up for both games. Hopefully Easyjet and Bristol Airport dont cancel!
  10. N

New Devils Jerseys

No jerseys to look at in the shop or bar, no samples at all……thanks to Katrina for showing me the white jersey on her phone whilst in the queue to order! Shop was taking plenty of orders being taken including mine so hope I get what I wanted and it fits!!
  11. N

Belfast Hotels?

Agree, Premier Inn Cathedral Quarter is ideal for value and location. Check out the Thirsty Goat pub and Pizza Punk on the same street!
  12. N

Rumour mill

Re: Junior Devils/Hendrix question. Trevor runs private sessions and hockey camps during the school holidays. He doesn't provide any coaching to the U11's or U9's but when my kids have had private lessons he is amazing with them! I cant comment on the older age groups
  13. N

Shirt purchase

Likewise for me too, unfortunately nothing will change. Off to Proline where friendly customer service is guaranteed.
  14. N

Shirt purchase

I agree in theory but the shop is the 1st touchpoint of the Devils for many. Therefore for visitors to the rink or for newcomers to Hockey then it gives the wrong message completely and tarnishes what we know to be a great organisation. My outlet is not to shop in there and give my cash to other...
  15. N

Shirt purchase

I have to agree with this, but lets hope I'm wrong
  16. N

Shirt purchase

Just to add, the Milton Keynes fan in question (and I assume most people on here probably know who I'm referring too) was in the shop at the time to purchase a Devils shirt with name and number therefore c£100
  17. N

Shirt purchase

As I said, there must be so much expertise in that shop that we should be able to tap into and learn from. If things were different then I would gladly buy all of my kit from that shop
  18. N

Shirt purchase

Katrina was made aware when a Milton Keynes fan was verbally abused in the shop at the end of last season..... not acceptable in any way. I've bought kids hockey stuff from Skatepro in Denmark rather than from the Viola shop. Such a shame as we should be able to support our rink shop with our...
  19. N

NHL Tickets

As previously said above, seeing the Rangers at the MSG is very expensive but worthwhile. I've used Ticketmaster and StubHub previously as most of the tickets are re-sale. If you have time, go and see the Devils - far cheaper and their arena is amazing, take the train from New York Penn to New...