Belfast away in march

Check out the Premier Inn Cathedral Quarter. Airport bus will stop with a 5 min walk to hotel. Hotel is 10mins walk from Arena and right in the centre near all bars, restaurants etc

Wannabe2

There’s a premier right by the Arena, and lots of hotels like the Holiday Inn, Jury’s within 15 min walk. Belfast is a lovely city I go over there a lot with work, you will love it. The premier Inn next to the Arena is called the Titanic Quarter.

Last edited:

pjj365

Loads of short term self catering apartments around the titanic quarter - use booking.com, airb&b and Vbro although the latter seem a bit expensive

Diablo3

As for hotels, if you are staying a few days, particularly over St Paddy's day then Cathedral quarter is probably best because of all the pubs locally. If you are just there for the hockey then titanic is for you. Hotels are more expensive that weekend because of St Paddy's day.

I think most people will go Bristol to Belfast international, way cheaper than Cardiff to Belfast city.

Gavevs88

We are flying Cardiff to Belfast this time. But have done Bristol before a couple of times. The bus into the centre is easy and goes from right outside the terminal. Titanic quarter premier Inn is right by the rink but further from the pubs. Cathedral Quarter further from the rink but closer to the pubs. So we usually stay in cathedral Quarter and walk the 10 minutes to the rink on game nights.

Gavevs88

As for hotels, if you are staying a few days, particularly over St Paddy's day then Cathedral quarter is probably best because of all the pubs locally. If you are just there for the hockey then titanic is for you. Hotels are more expensive that weekend because of St Paddy's day.

I think most people will go Bristol to Belfast international, way cheaper than Cardiff to Belfast city.
We got a really good deal with Air Lingus from Cardiff right when the fixtures came out. By the time we added up parking and driving to Bristol it made more sense, will be a nice change!

Ger-Devils

From april I believe Ryan Air are flying to Belfast City from cardiff as well as air lingus , so a bit of competition between the 2 for the double header next season
Only issue is the days of flights, talking a Wednesday where as Aer Lingus have the Thursday and Friday option.

Only noticed when looking at flights for Allstars next July