Search results

1. A

Is there a farewell to the Devils evening?

Just wondered if they are having a farewell evening on Monday after the playoffs?
  2. A

Cheaper Ticket Prices

Not sure if this has been previously mentioned and apologies if it has! If they are cutting game prices in the New Year what do season ticket holders get? I believe this is a bit unfair,I appreciate you are trying to get more bums on seats but does anyone else feel cheated? Please not this is...
  3. A

Tuesday Farewell to Devils

Sorry if there is already a link to this but cant see anything? What time is it on Tuesday???
  4. A

Response from my local Councillor

PLANET ICE Thank you for your recent e-mail dated 29 October 2010 regarding the above. Please forgive the delay in my response. On the subject of Planet Ice's performance,we have lookedat the number of specific complaints in the Cardiff Ice Rink and there havebeen no more than a handful of...
  5. A

Saturdays Game ??

Can someone tell me why the Devils website is saying Sheffield game is Sunday 11/12 faceoff 7pm :?: Thanks Angela
  6. A

FLEXI TICKETS

Somebody said that if your a ST holder you can take last weeks CC ticket to the Devils office and purchase the remainder CC tickets at a special price,is this correct?? I cant see anything on there web site??? :?
  7. A

Sheffield Game 12/09/10

Can someone confirm if this game is non season ticket game and if its not can I use my Flexi ticket??? Thanks!! :)
  8. A

Banners

Banners!! We should put Banners up tomorrow(Sat) Caps game,Give HICKS an Oscar for his performance for Sky.... :roll:
  9. A

WEATHER

Will the game go ahead tomorrow if the weather in England is bad? Or is this a stupid question? :oops:
  10. A

Congratulations To DC

Congratulations a new little Campbell.. :D