Sheffield Game 12/09/10

Sheincar

It is not ST & you can use a Flex ticket. I've already used 1.

Had understood that there would be a package deal for CC games as in previous years but apparently not happening.

TheStub

Sheincar said:
Had understood that there would be a package deal for CC games as in previous years but apparently not happening.
That's a shame - at least they would tie up a load of confirmed sales. They could even tie it to the season tickets for season ticket holders, reduce booking fees and printing costs.

Hey ho - perhaps they will do deals for the knock out stages, if we even get that far. :shock:

Sheincar

I was assured by Shannon on Friday there would be a package deal & yet here we are with no announcement. Fabulous PR yet again!! I'm now more likely to be choosy about the games I go to than I would be if I had bought them as a package deal.

TheStub

I'm still wondering about heading down. Sunday night, an hour each way minimum... it is easy to just forget about it.

I would have bought the package without a thought, probably.

davew

For those of us who helped the club out during the EARLY part of the of season by purchasing a ST in full, where a ST game costs £11.70 (£315.90/27), then this is NOT good value for money....

After the dreadful performances last week I doubt I shall use my flexi ticket til we play the blaze next month... Iam pretty sure I won't be there on Sunday.

Finny

davew said:
For those of us who helped the club out during the EARLY part of the of season by purchasing a ST in full, where a ST game costs £11.70 (£315.90/27), then this is NOT good value for money....
How?
I really don't understand this logic????

wildthing74

Well I dont agree with that.I paid for my family season ticket in full too £851.50(if memory serves)but I think 4 games for me at £120 is good at £30 each game.
We already had a better deal off the club by buying season tickets early and I would not have expected any better than what they have offered us as a package.
Ok they have been too slow and unorganised(Simon and Shannon not knowing that Sunday's game was challeng cup as of last Sunday)but I think the prices offered are more than fair.
I'm not pro the club for the sake of it but can't see how this isn't a good deal?

TheStub

The deal looks very good. £11 a ticket is more than reasonable. Even £13 is fairly good value.

I would like to see a similar flexi ticket system to that Shuff offers/offered in the past. It works out great value, and you could use all the tickets at the same time. I took my old department to a game by buying a selection of flex tickets, and it came in under £12 a person.

ASHIPP

And Henderson and Levers likely to return for Saturday's game at NIC. :eek:
Like Sheffield and Nottingham even need these extra guys, they're only making up the numbers! :lol: :mrgreen: - both teams already off to a flying start!