Search results

1. A

Blight to Steelers

Sorry to see you go Chris! Wishing you all the very best im sure you will be treated with more respect at Sheffield! Hope to see you in a Devils shirt again one day! Would not surprise me if they got rid of the likes of Max, Mac or Tyson next! IDIOTS :evil:
  2. A

Evelyn dagenais

Heartfelt Sympathy! God Bless Beautiful Girl! xx
  3. A

Challenge Cup 2nd leg?

Thank You Drainage !
  4. A

Challenge Cup 2nd leg?

Apologies if I am on the wrong topic! Just wanted to know are the CC tickets included in ST or do we have to pay separate?
  5. A

Lacosta forced to retire!

Sorry to hear this! Wishing Dan all the very best for the future! :(
  6. A

Conboy Gassed!

Re: Conboy Gahanssed! No respect for the fans bunch of LIARS!!! :evil:
  7. A

Conboy Gassed!

Just goes to show what rubbish management talk!!! Hate all the crap that come out their mouths, one minute Were going to stand by Conboy when all the time they are getting rid of him! What is this club coming to? :twisted:
  8. A

new coach !!!!

Could be a fluke, when we win at least 5 games in a row maybe just maybe I might think again! DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH! ;)
  9. A

Official Club Statement

I totally agree! :twisted: :evil:
  10. A

Line up vs Belfast Thursday?

SO NEGITIVE :!: WE ARE GOING TO WIN :Banana :Pickle
  11. A

Booing

Well said!
  12. A

Booing

We did win at home even if it was a CC game :roll: What a true fan, doesn't even know our results! Apologies Bluedevil Sir/Madam ? I have memory probs coming on but regardless it was a home win and yes your all entitled to boo but I find that it dont help! I say no more :DWD One last thing...
  13. A

Booing

We did win at home even if it was a CC game :roll:
  14. A

Booing

Fair enough but you should support your team either way :roll: I think if people feel that way Stay away sick and tired of people moaning, I would like to see some of the whingers get suited up and play,I know they are proffessionals but something isnt right and until its sorted there's...
  15. A

Some new images for the new rink

I wonder if we will ever have a new rink seems to be delayed every year! Hope I am still alive to see it! :shock: and no mention of paying the extra to secure our seats in the new Rink for 2014! Lol :roll: I am ready to be slated!! :DWD
  16. A

Devils Release Adam Ross

Well said!!!
  17. A

Bus between Town and Rink

No.7 stops in Canal Street back of the Library, every 30mins stops at Morrisons!
  18. A

CDRA Events 30/8 and 1/9 - Meet the Players

I am not happy! :twisted: Paid the extra £10 to join and when my friend went to put our names down for this event she was told I was not down as a member! Hope it's sorted by tomorrow :!:
  19. A

G Testimonial Season - Mega Thread

Totally agree! It was a very good night! ;)