Devils V Stingrays - Thu 31st October - 7:30PM -Chat

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Hey hey its the Stingrays this Thursday.. you can check out our Spooky game preview on the front page here

We will be running the “ridiculously spooky and disgustingly bloody” Match Night Live service for this game, expect name calling, slurs and one eyed bias in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

We’ll be updating you live from the Inferno “News desk” at the rink thanks to the great guys at Analysis Technologies. If you’d like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com.

Also don’t forget that on Sunday if you can't make it down and you don't want to miss any of the action and reading the game isn’t enough you can get the game on Devils live TV here http://www.cardiffdevils.com/ for a jolly reasonable £8

voth26

do you think will there be anybody there after the latest debacle surrounding the club!!!!. answers on a post card only please

Martynwo

Hopefully everyone can leave their politics at home and watch the game for what it is, a hockey game.

As a City fan I've seen owners since the mid 70's come and go with their ideas of the best manager, re-branding, stupid ideas, self publicity etc but I just watch what goes on the pitch and take it for what it is a sport.

voth26

Martynwo said:
Hopefully everyone can leave their politics at home and watch the game for what it is, a hockey game.

As a City fan I've seen owners since the mid 70's come and go with their ideas of the best manager, re-branding, stupid ideas, self publicity etc but I just watch what goes on the pitch and take it for what it is a sport.
Unfortunately the off ice debacle is now starting to effect the on ice side of the business, by that I mean fans are so fed up with the whole situation that some posters are beginning to think is it worth it, I travel a round trip of approx. 60 mile and spend £90 inc tickets, sohb, programme, and having watched the devils for 20 yrs plus im beginning to wonder do I want to continue to watch or support a club that consistently makes it self a laughing stock to its peers

Temme

Is this match covered in the ST?

If not I won't be going. First game I've voluntarily missed in about 4 years.

And that means the car full I bring won't be in attendance either!

Jones72

bluedevil said:
It is on the ST, I was already considering giving Thursday a miss I'm more likely too now!
Balls. Really not bothered about attending another political forum.

"Non-ST" would have been the perfect excuse. :roll:

DevilDom

I think this game wins the vote for the least anticipated game of the Decade.

I'm a season ticket holder and seriously considering not going.

ASHIPP

We are going because we have paid for our season tickets.

And also have faith that despite all the crap going on at the Club and erratic team performances , the players are professional enough to get on with the job.

G and the team need support. Sure as hell not there to support anyone else.

Diafol

ASHIPP said:

And also have faith that despite all the crap going on at the Club and erratic team performances , the players are professional enough to get on with the job.

Is the correct answer.

kettdevil1

rolf said:
Time for us to all turn up in our ADAMS jerseys. See you there.................
Sounds like a plan :)

Actually this looks to be a bigger game than it appears to be at first glance. I will be really interested to see the players' reactions to this week's events. There seems to be general acceptance amongst the fan base that G has been badly treated (and that is certainly my view) so...... Will the players fight for their coach to make a point or will they roll over......if it is the latter then there might be more drama before the weekend.

Tempted to make the journey down to find out......

Have Hope#35

Nice to see that the team still feel united, if only the same could be said for our off ice team, the following is a tweet from Andrew Lord:
Thursday!!! Best group of guys I've been on a team with in my career. Stay behind us Devil's fans and we will rock that tent #believe

ASHIPP said:

Well said :!: :RAWK