Search results

1. J

Any deeds or mychan shirts about?

Mail me of so
  2. J

Black jersey

Yes this may be seen as cheeky but if there's any season ticket holder who doesn't want a black shirt? Could you message me and we can sort a way of me giving you money and you getting it for me? ;) just wondering
  3. J

Salters

Yeah it's not production at all. It's the finishing checks it comes over as being lazy. I've always highly rated Keefe and would take him in a heart beat. I just want Salters to finish checks and be more of a presence if things heat up
  4. J

Salters

I don't want to be too negative. But if I'm honest I'm a bit disappointed. Yes Leigh is a presence and he's scored a couple. Lovely... There are plenty of big players who can do that. But I want somebody to wear their heart on their sleeve and show they care. Like brad or sometimes hendrikx...
  5. J

Looking for jerseys

Record breaking season A black jersey Joey haddad Andrew Lord Dido mete Finnerty Mychgan If your selling any of these let me me know
  6. J

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 not to cause an argument but Wade Belak was the toughest player ever to play in this league and always will be he very rarely was beaten
  7. J

buying black shirt from last 4 years or 10-11

not from the freebets year sorry should have stated
  8. J

buying black shirt from last 4 years or 10-11

as title says
  9. J

signing/Line idea/speculation (is 4 lines the way forward)

The way I see it we can keep the majority of our players and win the league and sign quality brits! This is based on we will resign all forwards bar Walton as I think he is retiring and Lahtanen can go. top line idea New import-Martin-Mychan The new import would be a playmaker who can still...
  10. J

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 lighten up it says random shenanigans... why cant he guess at that people said westgarth to Braehead or the normal Owen Noaln to Giants :lol: So just calm down Wannabe just stating what he thinks... it isnt a fact thread :roll: Any way back with...
  11. J

Eastside Hockey Manger (from the makers of Football Manager

Re: Eastside Hockey Manger (from the makers of Football Man what leagues does it have
  12. J

buying jerseys

any game worn really from 2011 onwards except the rhino year I will consider no rush too buy one
  13. J

buying jerseys

completly different>>> i would never steal even though people have from me:') :roll: jeeze... i just tried to get the best jersey for my money i earn money so i want it too go far and thats why i never made a deal with you
  14. J

buying jerseys

yeah i low ball but ive ha dpeople do it too me and its not like in this case he even tried to lower the offer i dont really care was just hedging my bets dont see an issue
  15. J

buying jerseys

James I apologize for not getting back to you about that shirt and by the way it's because that. Shirt you over priced "noodles" I mean 150 is steep and I would buy a shirt I the right one came up
  16. J

buying jerseys

When you wouldn't go under a certain price? On a 7 year old shirt... Doesn't matter if it was tht good of a price somebody would have bought it
  17. J

Red Jersey (Split Topic)

Re: Black Jerseys My best mate has it and is looking to sell it. let me know if you're looking to buy it! What the black one? Red. ill have it
  18. J

buying jerseys

No just dont want to overpay on a jersey:) Message me with offers
  19. J

buying jerseys

game worns ;)