buying jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Am in no rush to buy. Am lookinf for a jersey from or after the weller season so 2010-11 i believe any shirt from that year to now!

Am completly open to any jerseys pm me if you are selling

It's kind of a two way street. Sellers want a good price and so do you. But of course you wouldn't know about that, you want it as cheap as you can [emoji5]️

jay44

Thread starter #7
When you wouldn't go under a certain price? On a 7 year old shirt... Doesn't matter if it was tht good of a price somebody would have bought it

James

Administrator
One thing I will say jay44, it's polite to let someone know you've changed your mind on a sale rather than just stopping responding. I was selling a jersey on behalf of a friend and you wasted time on that one too.

James said:
One thing I will say jay44, it's polite to let someone know you've changed your mind on a sale rather than just stopping responding. I was selling a jersey on behalf of a friend and you wasted time on that one too.
I did get a message from him/her saying "that's too much, I would offer £40, but I'm not interested anyway!"

Thread starter #10
James I apologize for not getting back to you about that shirt and by the way it's because that. Shirt you over priced "noodles" I mean 150 is steep and I would buy a shirt I the right one came up

wildthing74

Hasn't this happened several times over with this poster and their previous usernames? If you are serious about buying/trading then do so as I recall you got banned from bugging people and low balling by PM.
We know jerseys usually drop in value but respect the seller at least with reasonable offers and follow through if you agree a deal.Its pretty simple process.
I never sell any jerseys of mine as I know I will lose a fortune on what I paid but that's my choice.Just like those who chose to sell want what they can get for them.Why even engage in negotiations if you don't like the listed price?

What got me was that I didn't even get a decent offer from him.
"Jay" as forum rules state a price is required when placing an item for sale. If I wanted £40 and a Rhino Matzka jersey in exchange for a stitched CH game worn then that's what I wanted for it. I'm pretty sure I also said reasonable offers considered, that offer wasn't what I was after.
And it's not like it's the first time we've had dealings either

Thread starter #13
wildthing74 said:
Hasn't this happened several times over with this poster and their previous usernames? If you are serious about buying/trading then do so as I recall you got banned from bugging people and low balling by PM.
We know jerseys usually drop in value but respect the seller at least with reasonable offers and follow through if you agree a deal.Its pretty simple process.
I never sell any jerseys of mine as I know I will lose a fortune on what I paid but that's my choice.Just like those who chose to sell want what they can get for them.Why even engage in negotiations if you don't like the listed price?
yeah i low ball but ive ha dpeople do it too me and its not like in this case he even tried to lower the offer i dont really care was just hedging my bets dont see an issue

Temme

jay44 said:
wildthing74 said:
yeah i low ball but ive ha dpeople do it too me and its not like in this case he even tried to lower the offer i dont really care was just hedging my bets dont see an issue
Normally i would agree with you. When i shop on Gumtree, Freeads, car boot sales etc i think everyone does the same.

However this is a forum of Devils fans, most of us on here are friends in one roundabout way or another.

Think of it more of a 'family' than somewhere people buy and sell things!

Thread starter #16
noodlesboy said:
People have stolen things of mine in the past but it doesn't mean I go round doing it to other people
completly different>>> i would never steal even though people have from me:') :roll: jeeze... i just tried to get the best jersey for my money i earn money so i want it too go far and thats why i never made a deal with you

I'm not implying you steal mate. Just using it as an example.

Im also sure that he last message I had from you regarding the jersey did state, "that's far too much, I didn't want it anyway."

Anyway it's been sold now. Just keep in mind your actions the next time you want to buy a jersey that's all.
Line in sand draw. Let's move on shall we [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.