Search results

1. S

Devils NIHL/NIHL 2/u20s & Fire

Anyone knows what the hell is going for next season? Heard that the NIHL is folding as well as the u20s? No word from the Fire as of where they will be playing next season? Cheers
  2. S

EIHL All Star 1st and 2nd team pre 2011/2012

Hello, Need updates for Elite Prospects. Anybody would have the first and second all star teams for the EIHL from 03/04 to 10/11? Thanks!
  3. S

Play Off semi

Anybody know who we would play in the semi if we were to go through?
  4. S

Elite Prospects

Hello, Can i ask all of you to follow the Elite Prospects UK twitter account and to spread the word? Try to impress the boss :-) @EPUKhockey Thanks a lot... Sebastien (Block 2)
  5. S

Big news tomorrow!

Ideas anyone?
  6. S

Elite Prospects

Hello everyone, I've recently taken over the updates on the EIHL page for Elite Prospects. I'll try to get all statistics and table updated ASAP after games on a daily basis. Here's the link... Thanks http://www.eliteprospects.com/league_ho ... agueid=105
  7. S

Kevin Bergin new coach from 2014/2015

saw a tweet! is that real?
  8. S

Challenge Cup

Does anyone know when will the quarter finals will be arrange and when it is likely to be? Thanks
  9. S

Season ticket

Hello everyone, You may have seen my name here and there on the forum, I'm finally moving to South Wales (the wife got a good job offer in Abercynon). I'm definitely going to get a season ticket but don't fancy being on my own 30odd games a season. Any advice on where to seat so I can meet good...
  10. S

Winter Game In France

In case people are interested there's gonna be an outdoor game between Grenoble and team to be determined at the Stadium of Alps in Grenoble on December 22nd with hopefully 20000 people. I can help with tickets purchase if you anybody need! I've already got mine and my plane ticket from...
  11. S

More teams in the future?

hi, what is the situation on getting more team in the league in the future? living in essex now but moving to Cardiff next year so can't wait to get going to all the games and would love to see the league extended... Bye
  12. S

Tickets for Saturday to sell

Hello devils fans, Got a pair of tickets for Saturday in Nottingham to sell. Got family emergency and cant make. Price is face value of £45 per ticket... Can send dhl across the uk. Call me 07549522258 or fleurance_sebastien@hotmail.com Thanks
  13. S

2 tickets for Saturday to sell

Hello devils fans, Got a pair of tickets for Saturday in Nottingham to sell. Got family emergency and cant make. Price is face value of £45 per ticket... Can send dhl across the uk. Call me 07549522258 or fleurance_sebastien@hotmail.com Thanks