Big news tomorrow!

Hopefully it's not just a cynical attempt to get people through the door who would've otherwise stayed away due to england v Wales.

Sebastien77 said:
Gohabsgo said:
Hopefully it's not just a cynical attempt to get people through the door who would've otherwise stayed away due to england v Wales.
Or boost ST sales?
If it's a signing or something for next season to boost season ticket sales, then happy days fine by me! Just hope it's not something that's hardly worth announcing, and they're just making a big deal of it to get people in tomorrow

Cardiff Devils ‏@cardiffdevils ·19 mins
MASSIVE News being announced tomorrow at the BBT. Live at 5.50 released on Devils TV. #letsgodevils #excitingfuture

Needs to be big news with using capitals and all.

Hynod

Sebastien77 said:
Gohabsgo said:
Or boost ST sales?
Why would a signing to boost ST sales be a bad thing?

I'm going with Brent Pope wrestling a bear in the center circle with Egyptian belly dancers surrounding them playing bagpipes.

Seriously I think it's Kurka re-signing.

jimmy snels

Im guessing lord resigning? Previously said he's really happy here? I think it needs to be good news after the hike in my season ticket AGAIN

Ocko

jimmy snels said:
Im guessing lord resigning? Previously said he's really happy here? I think it needs to be good news after the hike in my season ticket AGAIN
Every player says that. It's the bloody Canadians and their need to be polite with EVERYTHING! :lol:

jimmy snels

I just thought he seemed sincere in the interview I saw. Genuine.
Id also say he plays like he cares which im not sure all of the players do at times

jayemm

Ocko said:
jimmy snels said:
Every player says that. It's the bloody Canadians and their need to be polite with EVERYTHING! :lol:
Spoke to him in the bar before a game (he said he was getting coffee :lol: ). He said he really wanted to come back next year as he likes the club, the city, and he still has elements of his course to complete.