Search results

1. S

Cardiff Devils Announcer is...

...not going to be Ali Yassine (ex-Cardiff City) Seems someone got ahead of themselves and this was done without TK's "authorisation or support" http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... li-9877629
  2. S

2014/15 Fixtures

Does anyone know when the fixtures for next season are being released. Will they be delayed because of the new ownership due diligence period? Footie fixtures out this week - need to plan ahead and get my hockey sorted too. Hoping for another Scottish Trip - let's include Braehead this time -...
  3. S

Red Army Travel

Had a few minutes to kill so did a bit of surfing on the old Interweb. PArt of which was to see if there was anything of interest on the RAT website at www.redarmytravel.co.uk. The account has seemingly been suspended. Sorry if I missed something but does anyone know why?
  4. S

Scottish Double Header - Tickets

Just rang the Clan Office to get tickets for away fixture at Braehead on 3 Nov and was told the Devils supporters club are doing a block booking for away tickets. Who do I contact to order 2 tickets? Also going to Capitals game on the Sunday - are you doing a block booking for that too? Any...