Search results

1. L

Doom and Gloom

Why is there so much negativity? As a fan to see the club bring in new players like no tomorrow is so exiting! We haven't had the best of luck this year with results, injuries, coaches and performances, however the club are keeping US the fans on our toes bringing in new faces. It would be...
  2. L

What next?

With the departure of Phil Hill, many questions have been opened. But what happens next? Replacement? Re-Structure? Brit? Import? What do you think?
  3. L

Change?

Does anyone else think there needs to be a change in the Cardiff Devils? For one of the top clubs in the UK recent performances have been at best, disappointing! Before people jump down my throat about the fact that we are 2 imports and a Brit down, I know and I realise this, however it is...
  4. L

NHL Game in Cardiff

I have heard speculation that there is a potential NHL game being played in Cardiff in the near future. Does anyone know if this is true or if there is any other news on a NHL game being played in the UK
  5. L

New Players

With all that is happening to the team at present, are we really going to get new players. Belfast's Adam Keefe (who has scored 14 points this season) has recently become friends with the Cardiff Devils on Facebook. Does this mean anything? Or who else could be coming in?
  6. L

Ease of Access and Notifications and News

I'm sorry if i am repeating a view of someone from another thread but its something i think needs to be addressed. :geek: Why is it that for nearly over a week now we have not had any information or news from the devils? :twisted: The News and feedback from the club isn't very good...
  7. L

Our younger players!

I don't know how many people have been to the last couple of games but for me Tim Burrows has been brilliant, i think he has stepped up to the mark due to our injured players. Also Alex Symmonds has performed very very well in the absence of the Smith brothers. At last nights game there was an...
  8. L

Highlights

I have found that there is a lack of highlights to the games on Devils TV. For people who cannot make every game due to work or other commitments it is frustrating when we have to wait weeks for new highlights to come out if they come out at all, Is it just me who finds this annoying or do others?