New Players

Lp 1

Thread starter #1
With all that is happening to the team at present, are we really going to get new players.

Belfast's Adam Keefe (who has scored 14 points this season) has recently become friends with the Cardiff Devils on Facebook.

Does this mean anything? Or who else could be coming in?

Koop11

Keefe almost certainly has joined Cardiff Devils facebook for the irony of it all as we have given him plenty of stick this season, particularly in the last game Belfast had in Cardiff when the 'chicken' beat him up.

I wouldn't read anything in to this in terms of player signings.

Wannabe2

Lp 1 said:
With all that is happening to the team at present, are we really going to get new players.

Belfast's Adam Keefe (who has scored 14 points this season) has recently become friends with the Cardiff Devils on Facebook.

He has probably been told that welsh chickens are the best and toughest around, but he doesnt pass the criteria as you have to be 6ft5in for a kick off, and not 2ft 6in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

osh

Lp 1 said:

So you now have your answer !! Your thoughts ?

Lp 1

Thread starter #7
I understand that but it was also a question to weather or not we would see any new players and subsequently we have just brought in a new guy!!

osh

Lp 1 said:
I understand that but it was also a question to weather or not we would see any new players and subsequently we have just brought in a new guy!!

Yes, we have a new player, any thoughts on him?