Search results

1. T

Time to make a stand? / CALL TO ARMS !

Re: Time to make a stand? I'm tempted to watch more NIHL1 Devils games if anything!
  2. T

Spot the mistake

Everyone knows that the inferno is the place to go for Devils news. They haven't eveb announced that the new Devils jerseys are available in the store yet have they? :o
  3. T

What happens to hats thrown on to the Ice?

Ah ok, thought they may have been given to the player after the game. Next Mac hat trick my hat is going flying. :twisted:
  4. T

What happens to hats thrown on to the Ice?

Does anybody actually know what happens to the hats thrown on to the ice down the BBT? Just curious.... :?
  5. T

Next Seasons Shirts

Batchy has just announced via twitter as well that it looks like we will be in red :twisted:
  6. T

Next Seasons Shirts

I think they will go for the red at home but I would prefer black. Do a LA Kings, worked for them this season! ;)
  7. T

1990's CCM jersey size fittings

Cheers guys! :D
  8. T

1990's CCM jersey size fittings

Hi everyone I am hoping to pick up a NYR CCM jersey but I'm unsure what size to go for. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Ranger ... 564a751773 I already own two reebok jerseys in size medium ( 48 ) which fit fine but have been told both that the CCM jerseys are baggier.... :| Any suggestions...
  9. T

Philadelphia Flyers Replica....

I recommend checking out ioffer.com. I have heard that the seller yoyoshopping does really good flyers jerseys... check out the review http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/phil ... %20jerseys
  10. T

NHL Jerseys

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who replied to my original question. I ended up picking up a Marion Gaborik NYR heritage jersey off ioffer.com for £35.00 :)
  11. T

NHL Jerseys

Hey Can anyone recommend any websites for NHL Jerseys? cheapest I have found is £75.00........ Cheers :)
  12. T

NHL 12 6vs6 club hockey team - PS3

If any of you guys are on PS3 let me know your PS3 ID's and I will add you. See you on the ice :twisted:
  13. T

NHL 12 6vs6 club hockey team - PS3

Hi everyone When NHL 12 comes out on the 9 September I'm thinking about starting an online club team. If anyone is interested please leave your PSN and I will add you when the game is released. I've never started an online club so if anyone has done it before on PS3 would be a great help...
  14. T

Frank the Tank

Hope he has 'Dust In The Wind ' as his music :D
  15. T

Devils Playoff Tshirts

All really good designs, I really like the Sir Tyler one! :twisted:
  16. T

Devils Mini Jerseys?

Cheers for the responses guys. Zed : I will keep a look out as well, if you seen anything let me know, cheers! :D
  17. T

Devils Mini Jerseys?

I got a devils mug from the ch store so I thought they might do the mini jerseys in there, gutted!
  18. T

Devils Mini Jerseys?

Evening everyone Anybody know how often they get the devils mini jerseys for cars in the club shop? I have been in the last 2 games and they never seem to have any in..... I really want one!!! :evil:
  19. T

Pubs In Edinburgh

Brill, cheers for the response :twisted:
  20. T

Pubs In Edinburgh

Leaving for Edinburgh tomorrow for the HOCKEY/rugby! Anybody recommend any decent pubs in Edinburgh which serve a good pint and also decent grubbage? Any answers would be much appreciated! :P