NHL Jerseys

http://www.espnamericashop.com/mpl/
£67 from ESPN America.

Other option is to keep an eye on EBay in case you can get lucky. Shops in the far east normally sell knock-offs, fine if you're happy with that.

Simple fact is, pukka ones are expensive. In British Columbia in October, they were $130 plus tax everywhere, which puts it into perspective.

Sent from my wonderous toy using a program I downloaded for it.

If your not prepared to pay the high amount another site I would recommend is www.ioffer.com they may also not be totally genuine but they are super cheap. They have some cool other things on there that you might not find on eBay or vise-versa. Defo worth a look

noodlesboy said:
If your not prepared to pay the high amount another site I would recommend is http://www.ioffer.com they may also not be totally genuine but they are super cheap. They have some cool other things on there that you might not find on eBay or vise-versa. Defo worth a look
Good shout, never would have thought of that site. Just bought a Carey Price #31 Montreal jersey for £35 on there. Not expecting genuine article but hoping for a very good fake! Worth a shot at that price (pardon the pun)

They are expensive. At ShoWare centre in Seattle Thunderbirds jerseys were €100 plus tax. Same Reebok clobber as the NHL ones. Slightly cheaper than Canada but still steep, especially factoring in the abominable exchange rate at the moment. If you can conscience far east copies, go with that. Fortunately, I can.

Remember leafs jerseys in Toronto being nearly $250 canadian for the edge jerseys with a name and number and closer to 400 for the genuine on ice stuff

Just got my Price Habs jersey from ioffer.com - wow, hugely impressed, bargain at £35. Assuming its fake, I would never be able to tell the difference. Excellent quality, definitely recommended.

TheStub

Re: Re: NHL Jerseys

WelshHabsFan said:
I got a Gomez one, came from China two years ago. Nowt wrong with it.

Apart from it being a Gomez shirt.

Yeah... No comeback to that, really.

The way they are now, one wouldn't want a jersey with ANY of their current roster on it. I still support them though! Allez les canadiens!

Gohabsgo said:
Just got my Price Habs jersey from ioffer.com - wow, hugely impressed, bargain at £35. Assuming its fake, I would never be able to tell the difference. Excellent quality, definitely recommended.
I've been looking at jerseys on that website hoping to buy one. Just wondering what was the name of the seller you used on there and do you have any pictures to show the quality of it please?

Thanks.

Gohabsgo said:
Was gonna ask you if your jersey turned up

Have my eye on the new leafs 3rd jersey with Lupul on it

Good to know they aren't bad quality

WelshB said:
Gohabsgo said:
I've been looking at jerseys on that website hoping to buy one. Just wondering what was the name of the seller you used on there and do you have any pictures to show the quality of it please?

Thanks.
The seller was yoyoshopping888. I'll try and upload some photos over the weekend.

Gohabsgo said:
The seller was yoyoshopping888. I'll try and upload some photos over the weekend.
Great, cheers.

I was looking at jerseys from that seller earlier today but now the site is saying 'This seller does not have any active listings' when there were literally hundreds on there earlier. Damn.