Search results

1. W

Juniors/Devils Community Foundation

What a post !!!!! could'nt agree more, Andrew Lloyd et al would do well to read this and take heed,The DCF is far from perfect, they are coaching the joy out of the game and the emphasis is all about results. There is far too much favouritism and the man management of the kids is farcical. My...
  2. W

Give Brent a chance

Brent gets a lot of negative comments on here and yes he does like the sound of his own voice ....but, I'll tell you this, he has worked his butt off for the DCF often working unsociable hours and is invariably the ultimate professional. The time and expertise that he has put into...
  3. W

Brent Pope - new Devils MD

I think Brent will do a terrific job as will jamie elson as head of the dcf, but, jamie has to sort out something that Brent chose to ignore with the juniors and that is the favouritism that is rife with coaches and managers kids. We all pay the same amount in fees and the kids should be...
  4. W

Grinding the Rumour Mill - ENL Devils ?

I'm so glad the fan community of the Devils are beginning to see the organisation for what it is..... a millionaires plaything. There has obviously been mis management relating to D.C.F funds and they seem to be robbing peter to pay paul, he wants to scrap the wonderful platform that the ENL...
  5. W

devils U12's

I think somebody's being a little bit too sensitive, well done Ellis for caring enough about your team and putting up reports, you are doing really well for a newbie and will one day make a fine goalie, you have actually praised some of the players and a little rolling eye smilie is surely not...
  6. W

Ice hockey gets second-class treatment, says Devils boss

I can see that most devils fans would be mortified if the devils moved onto another local authorities land but if they were to move to say Nantgarw or North Cardiff I think it would be a masterstroke. The sporting public in the valleys are crying out for a team they can Identify with, A lot of...
  7. W

Why, Why, Why Delilah?

I thought the devils had by far the loudest fans, It was awesome just to be there, The only thing missing was a la la la la la la version of Men of Harlech, was gonna try and start it off but i'm too shy :oops:
  8. W

Pittsburgh Penguins Crosby replica shirt

Hi... I have a Sidney Crosby #87 with 'c' replica jersey new with tags, size medium (48) for sale. I bought it from E bay for my son for christmas but unfortunately its too big . It cost £ 45 and i'm looking to recoup my money! If anybodys interested I can bring to the tent on match night...