Why, Why, Why Delilah?

Thread starter #1
I think the support for the devils not only this weekend but the whole season has put pretty much every other team in the league to shame! The hairs literally stood up on the back of my neck when we rocked the nottingham arena with Delilah! I think its time the elite league create an award for fans of the year! At least it'll be a guaranteed prize every season.
On another note with the teams dropping an import maybe some extra cash should be bundled together and a couple of import refs could be brought in to run the show properly! 5 months and counting!

Chris

Administrator
Having been to a number of playoff finals now, I don't think i've ever heard so many rather good renditions of the anthem or various songs :)

A couple of seasons ago I seem to recall more or less all the teams fans joining in with a few words of Delilah, but this season I think our fans song the whole thing without any help from the 'others'? :)

If someone could find a video, i'm sure we can find a space on the website to link it up :D

Chris.

Ger-Devils

A Hull fan will be uploading a video of the last 5minutes from the game Saturday. He's just trying to find the cable to connect his phone to PC

A

Anonymous

I see, sorry! The song was played the crowd reacted. I wrongfully assumed the fans just sung it randomly. I'll get my coat.
:oops:

wildthing74

I prefered the "don't stop me now" as everybody clicked on to that and seemed to know the words better.My mate from Hull said the whole arena just went silent and watched in amazement at how loud we were.
Still even now struggling with my voice :(

I thought the devils had by far the loudest fans, It was awesome just to be there, The only thing missing was a la la la la la la version of Men of Harlech, was gonna try and start it off but i'm too shy :oops:

Ger-Devils

willpower said:
I thought the devils had by far the loudest fans, It was awesome just to be there, The only thing missing was a la la la la la la version of Men of Harlech, was gonna try and start it off but i'm too shy :oops:
I was thinking of starting it but thought not many would join in so just carried on with the norm