Search results

1. S

Playoff Weekend

Thanks everyone for your help! much appreciated :)
  2. S

Playoff Weekend

Thank you so much!! One last thing how will i know what block all the devils fans are sitting, just so we can all celebrate together when we win :lol: :) :)
  3. S

Playoff Weekend

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question !! I'm new to hockey this season and am completley hooked already!! Just wondering if someone could post some info about the playoffs? things I am wondering is what venue is it held at or does it depend whos in the final? how far in advance do you suggest...
  4. S

Favourite Players

Understandly tensions are running high today what with the game situation and the Eihl decision against Voth so i thought I'd post something a little different to bring attention back to the team and great players. Who stands out for you this year? For me it has to be Stuart MacRae he is...
  5. S

Tonights Game

anyone know whats happening with the game tonight?
  6. S

Match Highlights

Does anyone know where we can find match highlights for Devils Games, they used to be on Devils TV but since the new website i cant find any. Thanks!
  7. S

xmas party tonight

It was definatley a strange night in all fairness, The team were sat on one table and we all were sat on others not knowing what the hell to do. I felt quite bad for the team actually as i'm sure it was quite awkward for them. Speaking IMO other the kids (and me) were a little intimidated to...
  8. S

Voth = banned?! - Video page #30 - Update page #40

Re: Voth banned for Panthers clash I agree with everything that has been said but IMO If thats what the steelers need to do to get anywhere in this league then let them be, at least we know we are where we are through hard work and not tactics!! We are a good enough team by far to win the...
  9. S

warm up music

I really should know most of these as we listen to them every week at the warm up but heres what i remember (very little) Motorhead - Ace of Spades Taio Cruz - Dynamite
  10. S

***Saturdays Game against Sheffield - AIR THE BEAR***

Re: Saturdays Game against Sheffield - Air the Bear aw you spoilt the surprise i was gonna make breathing holes in the plastic bag ;)
  11. S

***Saturdays Game against Sheffield - AIR THE BEAR***

STICKIED FOR TODAY. PLEASE REMEMBER TONIGHTS TEDDY COLLECTION. EXCELLENT CAUSE ETC...LETS MAKE THE EFFORT Does anybody know if the Air the Bear fundraiser is still going ahead on saturday? Thanks!