Search results

1. C

Making off without paying

Probably in relation to your language on the game thread?
  2. C

DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

I've not posted on here in many a long time but do read the forum and this post has really annoyed and offended me, everyone is entitled to an opinion but the language is totally unacceptable
  3. C

ST in new arena

Because 428 of us are not stupid, the tender for the new arena was agreed at the time so the owner had every right, the fact the council changed its mind and it was delayed was unforeseen but by then we had parted with our money. Yes we are fortunate that we have honourable new owners
  4. C

Great Form

Fascinating read but also read it with a bit of sadness, he's 29 years old, doesn't have much of an education and his career is on the wane with no clues as to what he wants to do after hockey. However it was nice to read he enjoyed his hockey over here and it would be great to have him back
  5. C

Fitzgerald Ban

I nearly spat my drink out then, jealous of that lot? Yes we gave up a four goal lead but equally Clan conceded 4 goals so your point is somewhat academic.
  6. C

Thank you Max

just like you then?
  7. C

Cardiff Vs Sheffield - 24th November F/0 6:45pm- Chat

To be honest I didn't notice him doing anything
  8. C

Devils Vs Giants - 17th Oct F/O: 7:30PM - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 17th Oct F/O: 7:30PM - Chat / Update I'm with you, there was no arm raised and even if there was, how on earth could a scoring chance over ride the needs of an injured player lying prone on the ice
  9. C

Family Fun Day - Sunday May 26th

It was a lovely afternoon, the sun certainly played its part, nice to see so many people there. Thanks to everyone who organised it
  10. C

Renewing Season Tickets

My sister and I will be renewing, will take up the early bird offer assuming its available this year. I just love my hockey and the great friends we've made over the years
  11. C

Devins social media fine collection

That's ok and I can see my sister drainage hasn't responded but know she won't mind
  12. C

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Thank you we will try and beat anyone even the Team currently leading the league by 3 points
  13. C

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat Nothing like giving credit where it's due is there, Giants didn't hand it to us, using your logic we handed the first two periods to you. At least one of your own players had the good grace to acknowledge our fight back
  14. C

Stars v Devils - 17/11 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Glad you said that I read it as a game but with all the other comments I thought I was wrong!
  15. C

Elite board decision

"But I'm not sure what you were expecting? Suddenly banning Blaze players 3 weeks after the incident would have been ludicrous and very little benefit to the Devils anyway." And there lies the problem,they should have been banned 3 weeks ago. Also this isnt to do with benefiting us, it's...
  16. C

Tyson Marsh

I thought they said a few weeks not months
  17. C

Clan v Devils - 03/11 - 7:00 pm - League - Chat/Updates

A few defensive lapses but three imports down and one jet lagged, all in all a great result. Cant wait until we are at full strength
  18. C

Deeds handed two fines

I was there too it seems many moons ago and I wonder where the years go!
  19. C

Deeds handed two fines

Quite a few years ago the Devils walked off the ice against Telford Tigers as they felt the refs weren't protecting them, they were fined £1,000, the fans raised that money and paid the fine. At the time the team never forgot that and were over whelmed by the generosity. It is entirely up to...
  20. C

Donations to pay Deeds social media fines

Sent my donation to PayPal hope all ok