Stars v Devils - 17/11 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

rolf

KaneDevils said:
rolf said:
KaneDevils said:
Staggering result !! what a difference a player can make eh? "The Biz effect"

Why is Deeds taking a misconduct near the end of a game that your winning 8-1? Utter lunacy :shock:
I think he had the hump when a clear penalty on him was ignored again....
i know but still, 8-1 up, deep into the third, and he misses tomorrow. It's just plain stupidity, sorry. :?
I know, but I'm not sure exactly what he did to get either of his 10 min misconducts and I guess if you play it like you mean it, this sort of thing happens. After all it doesn't sound like he threw a few at a fan in the wrong place when he toddled off for his shower #fatestateagentsavestheday

The fact he still cares enough about the game even at that stage only says good things about the team. If you sign players like Deeds who play on the edge, this type of thing happens from time to time. No harm done and will hopefully give the guys a huge boost for tomorrow.

KaneDevils

Well he plays tomorrow, phew! That's a relief.
I still think taking a misconduct like that because the ref didn't call a trip in a game that is WELL won, is daft.
Think G would agree with me.
Still, great result. A win tomorrow could make us title contenders? We still have Max and Marsh to come back too. :)

rolf

This was the best coverage I can recall reading on here. When it popped up it was really good. There must have been thousands up there or just a few busy texters, whichever it was, it was really very good. Thank you

rolf

KaneDevils said:
Well he plays tomorrow, phew! That's a relief.
I still think taking a misconduct like that because the ref didn't call a trip in a game that is WELL won, is daft.
Think G would agree with me.
Still, great result. A win tomorrow could make us title contenders? We still have Max and Marsh to come back too. :)
We'll just have to disagree on this one then, as I do not know the context of either of his misconducts or the degree of the uncalled foul on him. But if you and G agree, then it's a done deal isn't it?

rolf

KaneDevils said:
pity we couldn't of debated it without the sarcasm. Oh well. :(
Sarcasm? Please.... As you and the coach are on the same page, my sarcasm is a poor debating tool. I am chastised and will now go and wash my humble pie tins

Chris

Administrator
Sarcasm? Please.... As you and the coach are on the same page, my sarcasm is a poor debating tool. I am chastised and will now go and wash my humble pie tins
:lol:

Good win tonight, makes still being in the library at this time slightly more bearable :D

Hopefully we can carry the momentum through into tomorrows game!

rolf

Any way, I am happy with the team and can see no reason to have a whinge. We won 9-1 on the road. It almost feels like when we were proper good in the 90s again.

wildthing74 said:
Looks like Wilson has found himself a new Chris Frank to hand his 10 min misconducts to.What is it with this guy?
Wilson reffed us up in Braehead 2 weeks ago, total garbage :oops: and we think Hicks is bad :?

rolf

KaneDevils said:
Looks like we agree on something after all. ;)
sorry. i was out the back with me marigolds on. thanks for the highlight. you are clearly better by far..............took you two goes here though and i thought you had done with me already

rolf

Back on topic, what a great return from our brit forwards and Chrs Blight who got a brace along with captain mac who got 2 short handers, how good does this feel? And the chavs got beat too.Cannot wait for the giants now. I'll be standing by Janine at the bar end goal with my G cap on. If you can out-debate me Kane Devils it's yours. It's probably what he(Gerad) would have wanted anyway hahahaha