Cardiff Devils drawings

Thread starter #141
I've been thinking of raising the prices on my drawings by £5, because I've been spending more hours on my work. A5s would be £40 and A4s would be £45.
I won't go ahead with it though unless other people are on board with the idea though so all opinions are welcome :)

Leighton

what was actually quite interesting was the "in progress" photo, the one with no hair etc etc. I havent a clue how you can create something so good with a pencil!

Thread starter #147
what was actually quite interesting was the "in progress" photo, the one with no hair etc etc. I havent a clue how you can create something so good with a pencil!
I've been thinking about putting some WIP pictures on here for a while but wasn't sure if it would fit the continuity. I'll try doing that with the one of Doucet that I'm working on now.
As for the actual drawing, it's a mix of the talent that God gave to me and loads of practising! I get asked if I can teach people or give drawing a lot which unfortunately I can't really because most of my drawing is from eye. I've still got some way to go as well!