I apologise!!

Thread starter #1
Last night was shambolic and I got angry said stupid things!

Tonight was amazing and that's what I like to see every single player did there job including BORDELEAU :)

He set the tone from the start he offered out Fitzgerald and got in there faces with a lot of hits! Fitzgerald was no where to be seen after that and no one took liberties with us..

Well done more of the same next week. :)

Electro

Same old same old.

Think l said that a few months ago, last time we didn't turn up, then managed to scrape a win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally agree Brian was a great game from two outstanding hockey teams! Job done from Bordy offering Fitzgerald who declined and semeed to be very quiet from then on! And great from Batch stepping up to scrap! Bowns owed that performance to himself after im sure even he'd admit a bit of nightmare yesterday, great bounce back from him! Asselins goal was a beaut and very impressed with Louis today, made good decisions in defence and carried forward confidently.

Still areas to work on however, our exit strategy from our own zone in particular which often puts us under a lot of pressure. Andrew Hotham needs to back his own shot on the point some more and if him and Gleason could cut out the turnovers it would be pleasing. But overall a very happy fan after that performance! Worth noting the intro video was a great initiative from the club to raise the atmosphere from what seemed like a shell shocked and jaded crowd pre game!

Electro

Tonight's win was anything but a "scrape" or same old same old. After a horrible effort against the Panthers, the Devils played a hard, fast game against a really skilled team.
I don't know how a fan from either team could have watched today's game and not been impressed by both the playmaking and the grit.
It's a team that needs a wake up call to step up and play, that's not a Devil, certainly not a Welsh way.

We are a nation that has always been an under dog on the world stage, but what sets us apart as Welsh is we will always try to win, with passion and pride.

Our history, the Devils history, the one I've witnessed of for over 20 yrs was lacking yesterday and this year.

Gough60

Well said Brian.
The thing is, that clot who posts just spews out drivel a lot of the time.
Think he posted that he wasn't even at Saturday's game.

Russky

No l was not, sorry. If that is an issue, l apologise.

Don't worry Electro, I was at the game last night and got so much stick from certain persons for being a jinx on the Devils. I still maintain though,the way we played last night it wouldn't have made a scrap of difference if I was there or not last night. Tonight I wasn't there as I was on MNL hosting duty and we win, in a shoot out. I leave you to draw your own conclusions but please keep them to yourself lol.

Last edited:

Samael

I'm not sure why you're apologising for this @Rabbitosh. Lots needed to be said after the display on Saturday. As someone far more knowledgable about the sport as a whole than me stated on Twitter after the game "unacceptable" and he was interested in the response. Things NEEDED to be said, moreso in the locker room I guess. It did the trick and we got the two points against a high standard of opposition who also had a frustrating game the night before.

The way the team responded last night was fantastic and shows signs of Silverware in our future...

Electro

The way the team responded last night was fantastic and shows signs of Silverware in our future...
Part of me say yes, but part of me would as a fan, it's normal to.

Part of me, the largest part can't see it happening though, I'm not trying to wind anyone up or be controversial.

A team that turns up in the manor I've read on Saturday is a worry, it was against 2 of our rivals at a point in the season that was critical. If that bit of pressure couldn't motivate, well l guess Todd needs to take the same level of anger l suspect he gave on Saturday to every game in the future.

Sunday was a great game, for watching, as a fan, but as management l cannot believe there happy with a penalty shoot out. Thommo and Sheffield play mind games, l firmly believe Sheffield is not the complete package.

Rob Batch

The fred was 'I apologise' wasn't it? Comedy is important in all walks of life ! I'm still trying but maybe languishing in the mire !! ?Doh! ? Does anyone know what time it is ??? Late I hear you say !!

SteveKing

Ah my good friend Electro. Please consider Saturday a personal Christmas present from the Devils to you. It finally gave you a chance to feel vindicated for all of the impossibly negative banter that you feel obliged to enlighten us with on every thread! I just hope you don't have a birthday coming up so that we don't have to do that again!!!

In the meantime, yes I will gladly take a shootout win over our fiercest rivals, I will gladly take our in excess of 80% winning percentage, I will gladly take our inexperienced and one dimensional coach and our cast of slovenly misfits and see if any of these other miserable outfits can play at the 87% winning percentage that it will take to catch us and our miserable extra games that we've played. I am actually quite envious that the rest of your life must be of such incredible quality that this product just doesn't seem to measure up!

Now at least give us a smile!

voth26

Same old same old.

Think l said that a few months ago, last time we didn't turn up, then managed to scrape a win.

With respect your post's are now becoming same old same old, you honestly don't do yourself any favours. you come across as so self righteous and seem to belittle everything you post about, why!!

voth26

Last night was shambolic and I got angry said stupid things!

Tonight was amazing and that's what I like to see every single player did there job including BORDELEAU :)

He set the tone from the start he offered out Fitzgerald and got in there faces with a lot of hits! Fitzgerald was no where to be seen after that and no one took liberties with us..

Well done more of the same next week. :)
Just couldn't let it pass without a dig at Bordy again, you are becoming Electro mk2!!

Kipper

With respect your post's are now becoming same old same old, you honestly don't do yourself any favours. you come across as so self righteous and seem to belittle everything you post about, why!!
Self righteous. Sad. Bitter. Twisted. Take your pick. I'm so glad I don't go through life with such a negative and destructive attitude. Almost funny. Like a tragi-comedy

Rich Best

Ah my good friend Electro. Please consider Saturday a personal Christmas present from the Devils to you. It finally gave you a chance to feel vindicated for all of the impossibly negative banter that you feel obliged to enlighten us with on every thread! I just hope you don't have a birthday coming up so that we don't have to do that again!!!

In the meantime, yes I will gladly take a shootout win over our fiercest rivals, I will gladly take our in excess of 80% winning percentage, I will gladly take our inexperienced and one dimensional coach and our cast of slovenly misfits and see if any of these other miserable outfits can play at the 87% winning percentage that it will take to catch us and our miserable extra games that we've played. I am actually quite envious that the rest of your life must be of such incredible quality that this product just doesn't seem to measure up!

Well said Steve. It must be very frustrating for you to read posts from the likes of electro. Just know that the vast majority of us fans absolutely love everything you have done for us and LOVE the on ice product that we have been able to enjoy in each of the last 3 seasons.

I wasn't there on Saturday - but unfortunately these things sometimes happen in sport. A team is made up of humans after-all. What a response on Sunday - what a response! It filled me with so much pride! What character we have in this team - and it is clear to me that Andrew Lord is really maturing as a coach.

As for electro - he is clearly one of these people whose little feeling of power and influence in life has to be derived from winding people up on this forum. Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But no, not just to be controversial for the sake of being controversial. And no, not when that opinion is so negatively balanced when the results are so positively balanced.

Jones72

High five!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk