1. S

buying a jersey

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3256 :)
  2. S

Birbraer #25 Challenge Cup Jersey

on the offchance anyone is interested... bump
  3. S

Birbraer #25 Challenge Cup Jersey

#25 Max Birbraer 07/08 Red Challenge Cup jersey. Looking for around £150 ono. PM if interested ta
  4. S

Marie Curie Donations

Like Gavin, I'm also raising money for this cause, if you want to see the best moustache ever click on my link :P http://www.justgiving.com/Emma-Jones9
  5. S

Summer Hockey.

Cardiff Comets have two league fixtures at home: Sat 17/04/10 Cardiff Comets - Solihull Vixens 6:30pm Sat 24/04/10 Cardiff Comets - Swindon TopCats 6:30pm
  6. S

The Inferno - Donations

Done with pleasure :D Merry Crimbo to the inferno
  7. S

Max Birbraer and Brent Pope (Racers jersey) - ebay listings

Hi Guys, I spoke to Chris a while ago about putting some links for ebay for the jerseys I'm selling to raise money for the Cardiff Comets this season. Finances are tight at the moment and so to continue competition in the women's premier league I've decided to part ways with my jerseys...
  8. S

Attention Attention all Devils fans

The date they actually confirmed the ice painting admittedly is short notice but it was announced that the rink would be closed for 'maintenance' back on 26th August. Wasn't the skate with the players after the Coventry game small make up gesture for the cancellation of the meet the players...
  9. S

The guessing game

if you're a 'lefty' you hold the top of the stick with your right hand and swing from left to right. the pics look like a lefty stick but it's hard to tell. but if you play left handhand doesn't necessarily mean you are left handed in other activities :) anyhow back to the topic!