The Inferno - Donations

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hi all,

As has been previously mentioned, to help with the ever increasing server costs, the-inferno is asking for donations to help us along. I know its the wrong time of year to be asking such things with the Primary Gifting Period (ie. Christmas) just around the corner, but all donations towards the running costs of the server will be greatfully recieved. We have put a paypal button on the main site and more information can be found here.
Thanks

Wannabe2

Done mine and thanks guys, its worth every penny. Lets support these guys folks they do a untrue job, and we get all the benefits. Everyone of us love this site, so lets show these guys how much it means to us, a great job done by first class people. Keep it up guys best site in the UK by a country mile.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS. ;)

will do mine pay day !!!! would be nice if the club let you walk round with a bucket, or leave a bucket on the bar for a night.... or even donate one shirt from sat auction to help out....
keep up the good work

James

Administrator
Thread starter #8
Thank you so much for the donations so far folks. It is very much appreciated.

In fairness to the club, it is worth noting they did very kindly offer us hosting at the beginning of the season. Although the offer was totally unconditional, we felt it could be construed as affecting our independance from the club, as well as potentially restricting (in a technological sense) what we were able to do with the site, and so declined.

Chris

Administrator
Just to re-iterate what James said, many many thanks to those people who have donated already, it really is appreciated!

Chris.

Wannabe2

Come on guys keep the momentum going, where the HELL would we be without the incredible, unbelievable, supercallafragilisticexpeealadoshush inferno. Lets help our BROTHERS IN ARMS.

Wannabe2

Well done guys thats 10 of us, only 660 now to go, just think that if everyone donates these guys may have enough dosh to build us a new rink. :lol:

osh

Wannabe2 said:
Well done guys thats 10 of us, only 660 now to go, just think that if everyone donates these guys may have enough dosh to build us a new rink. :lol:

Wannabe2. That's 10 who have informed us that they have donated. I'm sure others will donate but just don't post it on here. The guys do a great job and deserve to get financial help for sure.

rolf

Wannabe2 said:
are you sure about this old son? stop policing the charity tin - no one likes a chugger