Recent content by scorchio

1. S

Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICTORY!

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICT Loved every minute sat in with the cardiff fans sunday,even though I'm a blaze fan,watching you lift the trophy put a smile on my face,nothing like seeing steelers lose :) :),hope you go onto win the league,just leave coventry the...
  2. S

CC Final

I'll be there in the Devils blocks cheering you guys on,a blaze fan on loan to the Devils,I'll play nicely I promise
  3. S

Devils Vs Blaze -Challenge Cup Semi - Chat/Updates

I have sent a tweet to rob Coleman who works as operations manager on game nights,and asked if we could not play music over your national anthem
  4. S

Challenge cup dvd 05-06

Looking for a copy of the 2nd leg in Cardiff that went to penalty shots if anyone can help
  5. S

Lorry crashes in to sky dome

Re: Lorry crashes in to sky dome Devils will crash and burn on wednesday ;) ;) ;)
  6. S

Cardiff Vs Coventry - Sunday Feb 1 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Cardiff Vs Coventry - Sunday Feb 1 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updat Blaze sign new forward http://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/index.ph ... oins-blaze
  7. S

CC Semi-Final Dates Confirmed

Also away fans will remain in blocks 7-8,blaze decided against moving supporters
  8. S

CC Semi-Final Dates Confirmed

Blaze confirm £12 for a ticket as opposed to £17 and a tenner for season ticket holders
  9. S

The semi final

Main reason for the lack of atmosphere has been the turgid hockey
  10. S

The semi final

Just a heads up for you cardiff fans thinking of coming to the blaze leg of the semi final,rumour has it blaze are thinking of moving away fansto block 1 and 15 and giving block 8 to home supporters. If this works may well be a permanent move.
  11. S

The semi final

Still in :o :o ,we managed to beat the inform team in the league after last weekend after two 5-0 hamnerings,slim chance of us beating you over two legs if I'm honest,biggest factor could be stewy for us,if he can somehow limit the pucks flying past him. Just hope both games are like the old...
  12. S

David Simms an embarassment to the steelers

https://twitter.com/fourthlinewing/stat ... 9686840320
  13. S

Festive Hockey - Devils V Blaze - 2014 Edition

The music has been dire for a while at the skydome,cheap tacky euro pop music,nit to mention that bloody gangnam style rubbish,their response is always it's a family sport so no morerock or metal music anymore,when the blaze used to do warm up practice you used to get ac/dc pumping out of the...
  14. S

No problem with chirping at opposition players,I love giving other teams players a bit of stick on the ice,as long as it's not personal or abusive then what's the problem. Always used to love it when you had dion darling on your team and when he played for the steelers,every time ge touched the...
  15. S

Another resounding Devils win,blaze are a laughing stock pure and simple,outplayed,outmuscled and for about the 10th game in a row outshot,no wonder stewart is pretty pissed with the absolute dross he has infront of him. Sums it up for me last night Griffin hits clarkson hard by the boards and...