The semi final

We will be looking to run as many buses as we can for the semi to give the team as much support as they deserve

I'm working in Abertillery today where the mobile phone network consists of 2 old baked bean tins and a length of string

Once the date has been confirmed send your bookings through and I'll add you all as soon as I get home

Cheers

Ger

Send them to
@GeraldJDavies or
@Red_Army_Travel

What sort of time does the bus leave from the rink generally for a game in Coventry (assuming it is a midweek evening game of course)?

Still in :eek: :eek: ,we managed to beat the inform team in the league after last weekend after two 5-0 hamnerings,slim chance of us beating you over two legs if I'm honest,biggest factor could be stewy for us,if he can somehow limit the pucks flying past him.
Just hope both games are like the old Devils v blaze affairs,if you do knock us out,think you actually deserve a trophy this season after the upheaval of last year,and the way kelman has turned the ship around,sellouts every weekend,new stadium and a team of players who will never give up.
Your team now us how I would like the blaze to be in 8 months time at start of new season.

Just a heads up for you cardiff fans thinking of coming to the blaze leg of the semi final,rumour has it blaze are thinking of moving away fansto block 1 and 15 and giving block 8 to home supporters.
If this works may well be a permanent move.

Temme

scorchio said:
Just a heads up for you cardiff fans thinking of coming to the blaze leg of the semi final,rumour has it blaze are thinking of moving away fansto block 1 and 15 and giving block 8 to home supporters.
We normally buy a ticket in the home end and just stand anyway :lol: but thanks for the head up - i've always wondered why Coventry allow away fans to sit in the best seats in the house.

------------

On another note, without getting carried away - we are favourites against the Blaze in the next round, not to take them lightly but we have played them almost every other game this year due to the conference, so know their team inside and out and have exploited their weaknesses time after time.

This being said, & providing we make the final, am i right in saying that the CC winners go to Europe?

Finny

They used to stick us in Block 1, I remember my first trip there in the BNL season was in the corner. No idea why they moved them to behind the goal. Although the view from behind the goal is arguably the worse.

If they do move the away fans I wonder what their next excuse will be for the lack of atmosphere from the home fans.

Sheincar

Stewart won't escape wherever we're sat! TBH I hate sitting behind the goal so I'm happy enough to move though others won't like it.

DevilDom

scorchio said:
:lol: STEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

We'll be loud wherever you put us! :Banana

James

Administrator
You have to wonder if he has asked for the fans to be moved so they aren't sitting behind him for 2 periods jeering. Like Aubry and the drums.

Finny said:
They used to stick us in Block 1, I remember my first trip there in the BNL season was in the corner. No idea why they moved them to behind the goal. Although the view from behind the goal is arguably the worse.

If they do move the away fans I wonder what their next excuse will be for the lack of atmosphere from the home fans.
Main reason for the lack of atmosphere has been the turgid hockey

wildthing74

James said:
You have to wonder if he has asked for the fans to be moved so they aren't sitting behind him for 2 periods jeering. Like Aubry and the drums.
That's exactly when they are looking to do it so we are "out of the way".

I can understand tbh as we have massively helped our team by being so vocal and we have defiantly influenced not just Stewart but Zacharias too and I would hate to see away fans getting to our goalies but I think the move to the corners with defiantly increase the chance of fans having disagreements/altercations.In the past it's happened quite a lot there when we have gone but strangely as they have struggled we don't seem to get as much verbals but the way it is now away fans can get in and more importantly out a lot quicker by being in 7&8th and I think the Blaze management will have to steward things better if the away fans get put in the corners.