Devils Vs Blaze -Challenge Cup Semi - Chat/Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Here it is.. Challenge Cup Semi Final first leg against the Blaze..

The Blaze will have a web cast of this game available, details of which can be found here http://www.cleancutsports.com/index.php/live-webcasts

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game, if we can as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

jimmy snels

Have Hope#35 said:
jimmy snels said:
Out of interest if everyone is healthy and ready who would people rest and why?
I'd sit a physical player over a skill player... Not sure who though!
Maybe mods could break this away on retrospect this might be a good discussion point! as much as the new fella wins face offs he's not lighting the lamp much. I think I'd go for him. Myres doing a fantastic job winning them anyhow.

Koop11

This is the biggest game of the season so far.

Have really enjoyed watching Hendrix this season but we have, for whatever reason, coped really well without him recently. If he is still not 100% fit then we should rest him.

I think Tahtinen has had a huge impact in a very quiet way. Just watch him on a shift. He does things very simply in a head up way. He has brought a calmness to our game. I think he could have an important part to play on this semi final.

Have Hope#35

Koop11 said:
This is the biggest game of the season so far.

Have really enjoyed watching Hendrix this season but we have, for whatever reason, coped really well without him recently. If he is still not 100% fit then we should rest him.

I think Tahtinen has had a huge impact in a very quiet way. Just watch him on a shift. He does things very simply in a head up way. He has brought a calmness to our game. I think he could have an important part to play on this semi final.
I agree... I think Tahtinen is one of those players that's goes unnoticed for all the right reasons, he does all the little things very well and is a prolific face off winner and you can never have too many of them!
I guess Mychan or Hendrikx will sit to be honest as I wouldn't say Coventry were overly physical and they've both been injured recently!

**NEW PICKUP TIMES**
2:30 Bay all buses outside Morissons
3:00 Caerphilly Bus 1 The Moat pub
3:00 Llanishen Bus 2 9 Giants
3:00 Coldra Bus 3 Hilton

Please let us know if you've changed your pickups
Very important as all 3 buses are full
If you get on at wrong place you may not have a seat

Sliput

I am going to sound like a miserable bugger now but its one of my bugbears.

Can we please make sure we all stand for their anthem , Ben, Josh , Ritchie and Mike are all English, lets show some respect :)

I know Coventry dont let us sing ours properly or even stand for it but thats their problem, we dont need to be like them !!

Lets go Devils !!

BostonBart22

Sliput said:

Can we please make sure we all stand for their anthem , Ben, Josh , Ritchie and Mike are all English, lets show some respect :)

I know Coventry dont let us sing ours properly or even stand for it but thats their problem, we dont need to be like them !!

Lets go Devils !!
NO CHANCE OF THIS...

I have sent a tweet to rob Coleman who works as operations manager on game nights,and asked if we could not play music over your national anthem

Ocko

BostonBart22 said:
Sliput said:

Lets go Devils !!
NO CHANCE OF THIS...
IMO that's completely disrespectful. I'm a proud Welshman but will respect any national anthem, this is also the British anthem, which by default also makes it ours on many occasions.

drainage

scorchio said:
I have sent a tweet to rob Coleman who works as operations manager on game nights,and asked if we could not play music over your national anthem
That would be great ! Personally have no issue with standing for God save the Queen but get irritated when we get music played over us ......and also we shouldn't do it to anyone else

Sliput

BostonBart22 said:
Sliput said:

Lets go Devils !!
NO CHANCE OF THIS...
Genuine question. ...why ?

wildthing74

**2 spaces available on Red Army Travel after pull outs. Pick ups from bay at 2.30 then pick up at only 1 other stop either Llanishen,Caerphilly or Coldra.Seems all tickets in Devils end so may be your last chance.Let myself or G know ASAP price £29 including ticket.

James

Administrator
It's not fair to mock the English just because they don't have a national anthem. We should definitely stand for the British one though.