Recent content by Peter333

1. P

Giants Vs Devils - 22 & 23 Feb 19 - League

Not gloating. Thought it was a well fought weekend by both teams. Think someone’s got a bit to much salt on their chips
  2. P

Well this has came back to bite yee on the A***. Don’t make comments like this before a huge weekend butt
  3. P

Ummmmmm, the most batch did tonight was gift us a goal. Think I’m starting to like that guy
  4. P

Very good, would love to see another bench clearance at the end of the game.
  5. P

Looking forward to these games. Will be a great test. Obviously I’m hoping for the Giants to take all the points but i see that being very unlikely. My prediction is Giants take 2 points, while the Devils will take 3
  6. P

Batch

No ones linked this supposed fight. Strange because it never happened
  7. P

Batch

Already have, you devils fans like to bite aye
  8. P

Batch

Do you mind linking said fight, can’t seem to see the one where batch wipes the floor with keefer
  9. P

Batch

After seeing his performance last time, I can’t see why you guys actually think he’s somewhat decent
  10. P

Fournier

She can’t considering she died of cancer last year mate. It’s called a bit of banter mate no need to bring family into it
  11. P

Fournier

2-0 against Guildford oh dear oh dear
  12. P

Fournier

Oi that’s ain’t fair
  13. P

Batch

Doesn’t matter, we still get a point
  14. P

Fournier

Heard a very reliable rumour that Fournier wants to play for the superior Belfast giants, watch this space
  15. P

Batch

He isn’t Roacher either