Batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Administrator
I have no idea why it’s always Belfast fans that have to come on here and troll. We have Cov and Shuff fans being polite and contributing but have had to ban more Belfast fans than anyone else (OP isn’t banned ... yet)

Wannabe2

It’s just jealousy, some people find it very hard being 2ND best, it eats away at them , it might be even worse if Clan take second place.

Sadly, I suspect peter333 is still struggling to come to terms with Batchy dealing with Keefe. Listen, it happens to the best of players, young british player wipes floor with legit enforcer and silences home crowd etc . I moved on a long time ago (exactly 41 YouTube replays later).

Thread starter #27
Sadly, I suspect peter333 is still struggling to come to terms with Batchy dealing with Keefe. Listen, it happens to the best of players, young british player wipes floor with legit enforcer and silences home crowd etc . I moved on a long time ago (exactly 41 YouTube replays later).
Do you mind linking said fight, can’t seem to see the one where batch wipes the floor with keefer

Do you mind linking said fight, can’t seem to see the one where batch wipes the floor with keefer
Have your school blocked access to YouTube? When you get home, ask your ma to type "Batch vs Keefe" into the search engine and you'll get both of Batch's clear wins over Keefe. You're welcome.

Temme

wipes the floor with Keefe? seriously? ……..well you enjoy your blinkered viewing.....was a draw at best
Doesn't wipe the floor with him.

However roughly equal on punches thrown
Batch with bigger punches
Keefe left bloodied
Keefe needing stitches

... not that outcome of fights matters that much, but just wanted to make it clear that "was a draw at best" is so far-fetched it's in Narnia.

Doesn't wipe the floor with him.

However roughly equal on punches thrown
Batch with bigger punches
Keefe left bloodied
Keefe needing stitches

... not that outcome of fights matters that much, but just wanted to make it clear that "was a draw at best" is so far-fetched it's in Narnia.
don't be ridiculous, both landed big punches, Keefe has Batch pinned to the boards, so hooks his arm behind Keefe`s head to drag him down to the ice, at which point his visor caused the cut. Being pinned against the boards doesn't mean your winning the fight. It just like the win your trying to claim for Batch in Cardiff.....Keefe catches him with a big uppercut and once again Batch pulls him to the ice.
Chronicle that one NARNIA

Status
Not open for further replies.