Giants Vs Devils - 22 & 23 Feb 19 - League

Kevin roog

Good effort from the devils. Hard not to think that over the 6 games the giants are better than us though . They made massive improvements last summmer

Can anyone explain to me how they're allowed to use the camera angles from the webcast to check a goal? When the goal line technology didn't work at our rink, can't remember who it was against, that was it. No one could use it... so if it's not definitive from a camera above the goal, how can they call it from web cast cameras? It certainly looked like it was in from the broadcast angle. But I'm just wondering on the rule... Not disputing it was a goal. Just seeking clarity on the rule. If anyone knows the EIHL rules :D

august04

Devils played well and it’s a good point. But the puck was over the line, it was the correct call for me even if it took an eternity to make the decision. We could have taken 2 points quite easily but the difference was Beskowrany, he made some great saves in the 3rd period. Oh and thank God for Joey Martin! It’s going to be exciting from now on!

Mooney#16

Good effort from the devils. Hard not to think that over the 6 games the giants are better than us though . They made massive improvements last summmer
Well head to head Giants have 8 points and Devils 5 so it’ll be hard to argue against them. It’s a proper ding dong battle for consistency now though.

And well done Batchy on the assist. Tough mental game.