Recent content by Kyle

1. K

Devils Vs Giants - 14 Apr 19 - Play Off Final Mega Game

He really did sorry was just trying to show how wrong that person was before !!! Form is temporary class is permanent... enjoy the win everyone !!!!!
  2. K

Devils Vs Giants - 14 Apr 19 - Play Off Final Mega Game

I once seen someone say on here “Bowns can do one” what a save is all I’ll say
  3. K

Player opinions ....

You’re questioning one of the best devils netminders ever since herlofsky one week before the playoffs when they are already probably scorned after the defeat agains our rivals .... are you sure you’re a devils fan ? I agree I’d like to see murdy more but you’re out of order about Bowns GB...
  4. K

Giants Vs Devils - 22 & 23 Feb 19 - League

Probably dodgy food again....
  5. K

Giants Vs Devils - 22 & 23 Feb 19 - League

And some ask why he’s not in Great Britain squad ....... got to hit the puck first.
  6. K

Devils Vs MKL / MKL Vs Devils - 16 & 17 Feb 19 - League

Benti deserves this ban pretty much same as hit on mosey so no one can complain really don’t like to see hits like this
  7. K

Devils Vs MKL / MKL Vs Devils - 16 & 17 Feb 19 - League

Why are people after bowns ? Not his fault the D just parted like the Red Sea for them. Just saying but batch was on for 4 out of 5 goals and he got completely undressed for the 3rd needs to wake up looks less interested than crowder sometimes, Thank the hockey gods for the GOAT last night.
  8. K

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

Seeing as they seem to just ask the fans over twitter about what to do and take the consensus of like 500 people..... Can we pick the signings through a Twitter poll now Todd ??
  9. K

Panthers Vs Devils - 26 Jan 19 - League

Can’t wait to que from 2am when we get back ....
  10. K

So penalise us for going to the away game Saturday going to have to que from 2 am am I ?? pathetic decision well done devils
  11. K

What a joke of a decision phone is 50/50 for everyone !! All that’s going to happen is people in the know are going to get 12 each for mates or just get 12 each and tout them on !! Or why don’t we just have a massive queing competition can’t wait to stand outside for hours on a Sunday after...
  12. K

Devils Vs Stars - 22 Dec 18 - League

So confused do you like mo or not ?
  13. K

Giants Vs Devils - 9 Dec 18 - League

Not going to celebrate if we win a trophy this season and he lifts it ....(AGAIN) ?
  14. K

Flyers Vs Devils - 1 Dec 18 - League

Far from reading into things just saying it’s only Louis who will step up and he can’t always fight. Plus he’s a great stay at home defenceman so why have him sin binned. Lucic is an aweful comparison spends most of his days rotting away in the sin bins now but agreed without mcsorley there was...