Recent content by KGW

1. K

Dupont named head coach

Where have you got this idea from? Stojanovic had a 92.5 save percentage in league play, which was third behind Carruth and Beskorowany. Brust was poor though.
  2. K

Ben O’Connor released

I think people are forgetting that BOC wasn't wanted by Steelers long before he signed for Cardiff. I don't think it's very likely at all that he re-signs for Sheffield.
  3. K

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 6th Nov 21

Ah, my mistake.
  4. K

Do you mean me? I'm happy to talk hockey. I think the food parcels talk is absolute rubbish.
  5. K

I've never read such dramatic nonsense on a hockey forum in my whole life. Food parcels?! Wasteland. ....ok.
  6. K

Ben Blood

But Cardiff isn't Ben Blood's home town/home country club, is it? Nor is it the club where he started out. In fact, it's probably the club he played for the least amount of time.
  7. K

Ben Blood

That's not the same thing at all.
  8. K

More changes at Sheffield

Johnson has been the best player on the Steelers team. He (along with Matheson) almost definitely play the most minutes on the team and in all situations. It's not a surprise that he's -3 when the team has been playing how it has.
  9. K

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/17

Who else in our team is a "massive bellend"? It's a real shame about the trophy game hunting, I was looking forward to seeing him and it's tainted the signing. He does look like a good hockey player though.
  10. K

Steelers new signing imminent

I think most of those names thrown around are a tad optimistic. Another one that has been mentioned and seems more likely is Danny Bois. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=10874
  11. K

Devils Vs Steelers - 18th & 19th October 2014 - Chat

I don't think Eddy actually threw any punches did he? The highlights show that he has hold of Mychan but doesn't throw any punches. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened outside of the highlights. Also, is it Mychan who cross-checks Phillips from behind after the buzzer (shown in the...
  12. K

Steelers Brits

Hewitt is having a good season so far. Seems to be scoring much more regularly than the past couple of years. It's easy to criticise a team after they've not played well and lost. For example, Forney is the top goal scorer in the league but he might not have looked like it on Sunday.
  13. K

I don't really understand comments like this. You're making out as though the Steelers aren't doing well this year. Yes, you beat the Steelers on Sunday, but that's one of only 3 losses for the team so far. I'm sure Adams will be pleased by how things are going in Sheffield. The fan base (just...
  14. K

Simms always predicts a Steelers win. No matter who we are playing. I'm not sure how this will go. Cardiff are the strongest team Steelers have played in a while. I think it could be a split weekend between the two teams, however, I'd like to think Steelers are in with a chance of winning both...
  15. K

Dept of player safety

Tony Smith confirmed (on Steelers webcast) that it's basically an impartial group/agency in Europe (presumably mainland) who review the footage and make the call. It's supposedly the system used by several leagues in Europe including German and Austrian leagues. So, it's basically outsourced to...