Recent content by Justtw

1. Justtw

Mountfield HK vs Devils - 5 Sept - CHL

Are we playing at our best? No. Are we playing badly? Not in the slightest. Some of our passing has been off and the D in the first period was shakey, this period we have definitely stepped up to the mark. If you honestly can’t see the positives in our plays and can’t see the number of penalties...
  2. Justtw

Disagree, we’ve got fight in this period. They’re faster yes but that last PP they were a bit rattled. They are quite honestly playing dirty and getting away with it.
  3. Justtw

I mean to be fair, we high stocked a guy in the early minutes right in front of the linesman and he let us off but there’s been a few crosschecks gone overlooked.
  4. Justtw

Lots of physicality from our boys, it’s quite easy to see a few of their players have gotten under our skin.
  5. Justtw

Also some of these calls are BS
  6. Justtw

They are hungry tonight! Aggressive and fast, leaving us on long defensive shifts. Away games are always rough, just hope we shake it off in the second and third.
  7. Justtw

No commentary and the picture is incredibly overexposed so you can’t see the puck... Disappointing quality for CHL
  8. Justtw

Hi and Disillusioned

The only real problem I have with the Steelers fan base is the lack of respect for other teams in the league and their lack of appreciation for other team’s achievements. British teams participating in the CHL, KHL and other European tournaments is fantastic for our league as a whole. I wish...
  9. Justtw

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

I’m super happy for the Crowder brothers being picked up by Fife again (at least for Paul). I’ve been living in Sydney and caught up with them a few times after games out here. Although the skill level of ice hockey in Australian is definitely much lower than even the UK, the Crowder brothers...
  10. Justtw

Pre-season games

That's extremely disappointing. Got excited to wake up at 4am here in Australia to see how the players bond in the first game on home ice.. I hope they film some highlights at least. :confused:
  11. Justtw

Pre-season games

Are there are livestreams for the pre-season weekend games?
  12. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

NOW THAT! WAS A FANTASTIC GAME!! God we looked competitive! The USA team skated circles around us, outpassed us, outshot us and we just kept working and working! So proud, honestly. What a dramatic difference in play compared to that Denmark game. We’ll be waving Bownsy goodbye to a high...
  13. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

France
  14. Justtw

Goodbye Bownsy??

I think it’s more embarrassing honestly that we’re not taken seriously but opposition fans, the IIHF agency AND the commentators.