Recent content by JT666

1. JT666

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

If Kelman is getting involved in team matters, I’d be concerned his interference is the problem, not the solution! Since Lord, we’ve had three coaches, two of great experience and pedigree, and every time we have witnessed exciting and optimistic seasons turn into dull and largely unsuccessful...
  2. JT666

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

I first started attending regularly 2014-2015 but cancelled my season ticket before COVID when I felt the experience was all getting a bit sterile. I thought the edge and atmosphere that made ice hockey so appealing was making way for a brand of politically correct softy softy ice hockey...
  3. JT666

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 2nd Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

Long shot, but does anyone have 3 tickets going spare per chance? Was planning to visit this evening but it's a sell out!
  4. JT666

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

I expect both parties will make a joint statement soon.
  5. JT666

Who we want and don’t want back for next season

I never saw Lindman, but is this the same bloke? Seems he is even more successful off ice as on it! https://alejandrocremades.com/martin-lindman/
  6. JT666

Devils Vs steelers - League - 26th March 22

I just get the sense more players are carrying non publicised injuries and it’s just a month too far. Realistically having only 4 defensemen left isn’t going to win you a league or playoff. Going 6-2 down to the Steelers would infuriate me early on in the season, but to be honest I think the...
  7. JT666

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 12th & 13th Feb 22

On the topic of the game, I watched the Panthers in disbelief on Saturday night. Once they went down they were woeful. I actually felt sorry for their travelling fans as they were one of the worst visiting teams I’d seen for years. At the same time I knew we’d go up there and find some way to...
  8. JT666

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 12th & 13th Feb 22

Well the cheapest subscription on XenForo (the platform used by The Inferno) is $720 a year, which equates to £532, so not far off (at least) with the latter! https://xenforo.com/purchase/
  9. JT666

Six Nations to be played behind closed doors

What a bizarre generalisation. Dismissing anyone who disagrees with your point of view as corrupt. You must be a joy to be around. Sorry life didn’t quite turn out as well as you’d hoped. Sarsons vinegar and some rock salt would be lovely for that massive chip on your shoulder.
  10. JT666

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, Finny, and this isn't intended as a personal attack, but your seemingly unwavering support of Drakeford, the WAG and Welsh Labour is bordering on fanatical. It's admirable that you're so clearly a passionate fan, but just a polite warning that in my...
  11. JT666

Devils Vs Storm - League- 5th & 8th Jan 22 - Rearrangement Spectacular

Thank God someone is on my wavelength! It’s already becoming boring and sterile enough without telling the characters like Caruth to calm down.
  12. JT666

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/07/covid-cases-wales-rising-three-times-faster-englands-despite/ Covid case rates in Wales are rising almost three times faster than those in England despite tougher restrictions being in place, according to the latest figures. People in Wales have been...
  13. JT666

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

It’s like watching one of those flip books. A shambles at any price, let alone £15.
  14. JT666

Breaking News: Devils sign new player

You’ve hit the nail on the head there @NathanG . They say “we’re all in this together” but the people making these decisions, politicians and senior civil servants of all creeds, won’t be effected by the policies they are setting. They won’t have to worry about their next pay packet, and their...