Recent content by JT666

1. JT666

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Bring back Brian Steeeeeeewart I say!
  2. JT666

Erik Condra (366 NHL games - 98 points) is a Notre Dame alumni, and played for Syracruse Crunch last season (and Tampa Bay Lightning before that). No Shark reference in his playing career though as far as I can see... (I need to get out more!)
  3. JT666

Probably clutching at straws, but the clues I took from Steve King's post to come up with Tye McGinn were; Getting down to crunch (played for Syracuse Crunch) time now on player announcements. We will carry an extra forward due to the number and intensity of the games this year so two more...
  4. JT666

This guy has played for both and he’s a free agent at present... https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/37572/tye-mcginn
  5. JT666

Going along with this tactic, are there any Ice Hockey players named Gary Stampe? :D
  6. JT666

2 days to mega friday

Mike Hedden usually wears the #26 jersey. Given #26 is retired (Brad Voth), isn't it conventional practice for players to just flip the number, thus making Mike Hedden the new Cardiff Devils #62? Do I win a prize if I'm right? ;)
  7. JT666

According to his agents page, Hedden is in contract until 2019 with Straubing (see link below). Not sure how frequently the page is updated, but looking at other players on there, if they are free agents, it says 'Available' next to their name. https://www.ipc-hockey.com/players/mike-hedden
  8. JT666

Time for some fun Steve?

Arguably the most famous Canadian General of all time is General OTTER. Thinking laterally, the brilliantly named Brock TrOTTER could be an option? Hasn't played much in recent years, but played a couple of NHL games for Montreal, has over 200 AHL games (0.80 point average), and a good point...
  9. JT666

Condolences to Steve King and family

I echo the sentiment above, Steve. Sometimes online condolences can seem a bit hollow, but in the Devils community, I think it's safe to say we all look out for each other. All the best in this difficult time, buddy.
  10. JT666

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Off to Belfast by the look of it... https://twitter.com/dease21/status/991555596670337025
  11. JT666

Same here! Even though he was a Steeler, and a wind up merchant to boot, I've always secretly liked Fitzgerald. Brilliant entertainment, hard as nails, and an excellent ambassador off the ice. Also, as an ex NHLer (albeit for one Canucks game), not too shabby a player either. Solves the...
  12. JT666

Worst devils player ever

It doesn't look like he has improved much since...
  13. JT666

Devils take over lease of IAW??

Well it would attract me whenever I visit for a start. Granted, I'm small fry in the grand scheme of things, but I've always been put off by how sterile the bar is at present. Some kind of welcoming ambience (warmer lighting befitting of a bar, rather than an operating theatre, would be a...
  14. JT666

Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - Sat 4 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

I thought I was alone in really rating Fitzgerald. He can lose his head at times, but he fulfills his role perfectly. Frequently agitating opposition, nearly always willing to stick up for himself, or his team mates, and a model professional off the ice. The fact he is a Steeler is the only...
  15. JT666

Fife Flyers v Cardiff Devils - Sun 29 Oct 2017 - League - FO 6:30 - Chat/Updates

I missed the majority of the first period trying to watch the stream on Chrome, switched to Safari and it works. Try using an alternative browser and it should work. Hope this helps!