Recent content by jay44

1. J

Any deeds or mychan shirts about?

Mail me of so
  2. J

Black jersey

Yes this may be seen as cheeky but if there's any season ticket holder who doesn't want a black shirt? Could you message me and we can sort a way of me giving you money and you getting it for me? ;) just wondering
  3. J

Salters

Yeah it's not production at all. It's the finishing checks it comes over as being lazy. I've always highly rated Keefe and would take him in a heart beat. I just want Salters to finish checks and be more of a presence if things heat up
  4. J

Salters

I don't want to be too negative. But if I'm honest I'm a bit disappointed. Yes Leigh is a presence and he's scored a couple. Lovely... There are plenty of big players who can do that. But I want somebody to wear their heart on their sleeve and show they care. Like brad or sometimes hendrikx...
  5. J

Looking for jerseys

Record breaking season A black jersey Joey haddad Andrew Lord Dido mete Finnerty Mychgan If your selling any of these let me me know
  6. J

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 not to cause an argument but Wade Belak was the toughest player ever to play in this league and always will be he very rarely was beaten
  7. J

buying black shirt from last 4 years or 10-11

not from the freebets year sorry should have stated
  8. J

buying black shirt from last 4 years or 10-11

as title says
  9. J

signing/Line idea/speculation (is 4 lines the way forward)

The way I see it we can keep the majority of our players and win the league and sign quality brits! This is based on we will resign all forwards bar Walton as I think he is retiring and Lahtanen can go. top line idea New import-Martin-Mychan The new import would be a playmaker who can still...
  10. J

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 lighten up it says random shenanigans... why cant he guess at that people said westgarth to Braehead or the normal Owen Noaln to Giants :lol: So just calm down Wannabe just stating what he thinks... it isnt a fact thread :roll: Any way back with...
  11. J

Eastside Hockey Manger (from the makers of Football Manager

Re: Eastside Hockey Manger (from the makers of Football Man what leagues does it have
  12. J

buying jerseys

any game worn really from 2011 onwards except the rhino year I will consider no rush too buy one
  13. J

buying jerseys

completly different>>> i would never steal even though people have from me:') :roll: jeeze... i just tried to get the best jersey for my money i earn money so i want it too go far and thats why i never made a deal with you
  14. J

buying jerseys

yeah i low ball but ive ha dpeople do it too me and its not like in this case he even tried to lower the offer i dont really care was just hedging my bets dont see an issue