Devils Vs Ducs - Continental Cup Final #1 - 13th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

voth26

Thompson is having the worse game i have seen in a devils top, we just need to get some more hits in and some more shots on goal, to much looking for the perfect shot and our PP is just too easy to read, same thing week in week out
You haven't got a cat in hell's chance of any physical play in this game and that's down to the officials not allowing it plus this is Euro hockey boring as hell.

Kozun was rested at storm last Sunday, could be starting bowns as he is more experienced in Europe playing with GB and devils past games in Europe.. still shouldn't get beat near post though.
Or could be that Bowns played against storm to get him matxh ready to start tonight. I agree with the Europe comment and GB and in all fairness he normally ups his game in those games. Still without a doubt want Kozun as our starter in our league and domestic games when possible.

I don't know why we aren't going more glove height against their keeper as he is known to have a weak side there and looks quite exposed up high for a tall keeper. Does anyone know if this goes to penalties or just OT?!? If so I hope we go high on him with our shots.
In all fairness I know a lot of people are saying we should be doing better than we are BUT we are playing on a larger Ice Pad which is something we tend to struggle with quite often. Think some of the defence have had a bit of a mare if I am honest. I won't name names just yet.

moggy#9

I don't know why we aren't going more glove height against their keeper as he is known to have a weak side there and looks quite exposed up high for a tall keeper. Does anyone know if this goes to penalties or just OT?!? If so I hope we go high on him with our shots.
In all fairness I know a lot of people are saying we should be doing better than we are BUT we are playing on a larger Ice Pad which is something we tend to struggle with quite often. Think some of the defence have had a bit of a mare if I am honest. I won't name names just yet.
Erm, larger ice pad? No, it's 60x30 exactly the same as ours.

Probably THE worst penalties I have ever witnessed a Devils team take. Aside from the first one taken all of the others went massively wide, gave their keeper the angle and then shot straight at his leg pads. Oh well roll on tomorrow.