Ben O’Connor released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannabe2

Personally I don’t think Ben ever wanted to be here, it was a Allien signing from the onset. Myself I think he was a mole and still on Steelers payroll, I reckon he was instructed to play as crap as possible and cause disruption, keep up with the cross ice moves, and keeping his eyes closed when he passed the puck, and try to cause unrest in the Devils dressing room, and to pass on any relevant plans and playing methods. Then get out before Xmas playing a Foxy move, lay low for awhile and then reappear with his finest Orange wear.

Wagstaff

They have added the 'we would like to thank Ben for his service to the club and wish him well for the future' section to the original statement.
Although the way it puts “wherever he ends up” sounds a bit like sending an ill fitting pair of shoes to the charity shop and hope someone can find a use for them as they were useless in your wardrobe!

august04 2.0

Although the way it puts “wherever he ends up” sounds a bit like sending an ill fitting pair of shoes to the charity shop and hope someone can find a use for them as they were useless in your wardrobe!
It’s not the most gracious statement, particularly that last bit as you mention. I wonder if he’s just quit. Seems an odd turn of phrase that.

Rempel16

Personally I don’t think Ben ever wanted to be here, it was a Allien signing from the onset. Myself I think he was a mole and still on Steelers payroll, I reckon he was instructed to play as crap as possible and cause disruption, keep up with the cross ice moves, and keeping his eyes closed when he passed the puck, and try to cause unrest in the Devils dressing room, and to pass on any relevant plans and playing methods. Then get out before Xmas playing a Foxy move, lay low for awhile and then reappear with his finest Orange wear.
Haha, I like this.

The only issue is that he wasn't good enough to play bad on purpose.

Swarley

As conspiracy theories go this one is definitely right up there, it really wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in orange on Saturday with how this season has gone so far lol.

I think this has got some legs. If he's a mole that means he's blind, which explains an awful lot about the way he's played this season.

Between you and me, I think there might be some in the officiating team too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.