You think we've got problems!

Thread starter #1
Sheffield lost to Fife tonight. At this rate for them and the way Belfast are knocking out the wins if it carries on for much longer. They'll soon be out of contention for the league. Sack Finnerty! Imagine what G would do if he had the money that nipple had!

mazza03

phildavies21 said:
Sheffield lost to Fife tonight. At this rate for them and the way Belfast are knocking out the wins if it carries on for much longer. They'll soon be out of contention for the league. Sack Finnerty! Imagine what G would do if he had the money that nipple had!

And that says it all, the team G has put together on the buget that he has is awesome. Trust in G it will come right in the end. :Banana

Thread starter #4
Wooo come down off your high horse there pal. Im fully aware Fife have a good team this year and there looking competetive and its fabulous to see. But if you look at the difference in budgets, Fife arn't a team the Steelers should be losing to from Tony Smiths perspective. Mazza clearly understood what my post's intent was about.

They took the Steelers down to the wire a few times last season if I remember, so it's good to see them getting a win. They must have really strengthened this season as they've had a great start.

KaneDevils

phildavies21 said:
Wooo come down off your high horse there pal. Im fully aware Fife have a good team this year and there looking competetive and its fabulous to see. But if you look at the difference in budgets, Fife arn't a team the Steelers should be losing to from Tony Smiths perspective. Mazza clearly understood what my post's intent was about.
It's called playing for your coach. Shocks happen in sport. David sometimes beats Goliath. If the richer team won every time it wouldn't half be boring. What's your point going on the thread title? I bet Sheffield finish higher than us !!