You must be choking!

Kipper

devil99 said:
have really enjoyed this season and excited about the rest, but then again we go to enjoy watching ice hockey, whether they win or loose. As for "we only got where we were because of other teams injuries blah blah!!!" absolute rubbish, thats a hockey season, if you watch any sport from start of a season to finish, injuries will be a general thing, alongside, players leaving(for whatever reason). By the end of any season, it will have generally balanced out.
I think this team has been one of the best we've had for a number of years and if we could keep them together for a few years to come, will get better and better.
As for them having to travel by bus up and down, yes I think it's a nightmare, but again this will be either a monetary decision (or simply not enough seats available, at a particular time), which will have been decided at the top and I have no doubt the players would have much preferred to have flown in early to allow them time to relax and get into game mode, but this would have meant a hotel overnight, so I think the purse strings probably have been affected by the purchase of another team.
As for the ENL guys, if any of them did want to be on the bench, if they were allowed on the ice and were scored upon, there would be an uproar on here and it would then have been G's fault for allowing them on. The guy can't win, basically.There isn't one player out there who wants to loose and they are fighting as best they can to win, so personally win or loose, I love the guys and will be shouting my bits off at every game from tonight until the end of the season, and hopefully the play offs too!!
cmon you devils!!!!!! :D :D
Spot on