You can take one, just one! ... Who is it going to be ?

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #1
Ok, so hypothetically, you are Devils coach and allowed to take one, just one player from any other EIHL team and include into ours. Who would you take and why? This isn't at the expense of an existing player, just a hypothetical addition.

For me, hard to say, but I think it would be Roy from the Steelers. Great player, works hard and always gets stuck-in. Sometimes can be a bit dirty, but always a consistent quality forward.

Honorable mentions to Faryna (Stars) and Spang (Panthers) who has improved considerably.

ASHIPP

Anyone of the following:

Justyn Faryna - big bodied, gritty workhorse who chips in the points, will offer toughness. A natural leader

Dan Spang - a large, sublime, experienced defenceman with hockey smarts.

Mike Ratchuk - explosively fast, puck carrying and goal scoring defenceman. Wears his heart on his sleeve.

Matt Bissonnette - a large, classy centre with power and gritt. One of the most skilled players new to the league this year.

Shane Owen - if, in fantasy land, we were going the import goalie route, here's the man. Possibly the best all-round goalie seen in this league for a while. Look at his save%. He keeps his team in it. Fantastic agility and confidence.

I'd probably go for Vinny Scarsella, his speed makes him such a dangerous player.
Other player would be Mike Ratchuk, very solid d man with a good hockey brain i think

Ocko

Desbiens. Always plays hard and physical, good skills and point production with heavyweight toughness. One of the best all round players in the league IMO.

JC23

I actually put this question to some friends last night, but said two players.

For me, it would be either;
Chris Higgins - classy guy, so much skill. Would be a great addition to our squad and he's got a Euro passport too.

Matt Beca - 43 points in 32 games, always looked really good against us, factoring in the "easier" conference, I'd still say he'd be a point a game guy for us.