Yablonski

Thread starter #1
I've rather lost track of player rumours/trades over the past month or two. Other commitments have prevented my much-enjoyed trawling of this forum.

My friend said that the Devils nearly signed Jeremy Yablonski and that he is rumoured to be considered for next year.

Does anyone know if there is any substance to that, please? Apologies if this has already been covered.

Tommy

kettdevil1

Would be an "interesting" signing..... career goon who wouldn't be able to locate the net without a map and a compass..... on the other hand nobody would take any liberties with any of our players if her signed (well for the 3 games before he is banned....)

Really can't see it.

Chris

Administrator
Well the rumour at the time was that we were trying to sign someone from the KHL who'd been suspended at the time.

I guess this could have been him...

Wow... that would make the BBT an very scary place to play.

Golden Gloves boxing champ in canada 6 times and if I remember rightly he also fights mixed martial arts too and I think his first two fights he knocked his opponents out in less than 20 seconds ;)

Chris said:
Well the rumour at the time was that we were trying to sign someone from the KHL who'd been suspended at the time.

I guess this could have been him...
I heard it was mirasty

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Spearsy said:
Yablonski and mirasty signing for us could be interesting...
Imagine them on a line with someone like Ben. Other teams would just have to let him walk the puck in over and over out of fear of retaliation.

osh

Yes please,! Imagine both of em' affording protection for our 2nd & 3rd lines !!!! No one would mess with us, and what protection for our young Brits ! Shades of our best ever enforcer Big Mike M'C. Hey we can dream can't we? ;) I'd pay £50 up front pre season to bring even one of them in!! It's what we need , what we all ( well, me really ) want, and what we've missed for many seasons. If we don't get a suitable enforcer type player ( who can also skate !) in for next season, my days may be numbered as a spectator. We need a Weller or King type of player ( if affordable of course ) to be announced as a signing early doors to ensure fans are interested and motivated before the season even starts!