World Cup Fantasy Football

A

Anonymous

Spatzy said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Nobody going to congratulate me on winning, and winning well ! :D
win the premier league one, then i will congratulate you lol
Cheeky !! I will enter this un but a bit nearer to the start of the season. Pity there isn't a hockey one we could set up?

TheDevilTorn said:
No, I'm a bad loser. :lol:

I was always in the top 3 until I went on holiday and couldn't sort my team out every day, came back in time for the final but was too far out of it by then ... thats my excuse anyway. :D

There was an Elite League one done last year. Someone does it on the hockey forum, I think its a Bison fan who organises it. He'll probably sort it out closer to the season once all the players are signed up and then I'm sure someone will put the link on here for it.

A

Anonymous

Merthyr Devil said:
TheDevilTorn said:
No, I'm a bad loser. :lol:

I was always in the top 3 until I went on holiday and couldn't sort my team out every day, came back in time for the final but was too far out of it by then ... thats my excuse anyway. :D

There was an Elite League one done last year. Someone does it on the hockey forum, I think its a Bison fan who organises it. He'll probably sort it out closer to the season once all the players are signed up and then I'm sure someone will put the link on here for it.
Cushty! Sounds good. Although thats one I wont be winning, then I'll be the bad loser !! :D